HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote: Case in point. Some people are self-creating their own dreams into the lower astral, and so it goes, and becomes a toy for a novice. There are 3 realms or levels of the astral world:

They are:
Lower Astral - a dangerous garbage dump. Over the Long Haul nothing here Can be depended on for what they might or might not do....
This can actually include any realms from the literature works. For examples, Alice in Wonderland by Carroll and Cthulhu Mythos by Lovecraft.

So they're also "dangerous garbage dump"?
Not very clever if completely misunderstood, and that has been done many times.....Lovecrafts and his friend....did not use the "MIrror Visions" of the original source that was published in the early 1600s called The Black Box, which I was lucky enough to read in a bookshop that had existed since 1852 (strictly occult) and although I read the book carefully, when I became Heir to the shop and spliting the books with Donald Weiser, the book was stolen by someone and has never been found. In my view yes the system works, but it works very badly because certain things were not known when someone reconstructed it...

But, unfortunatley for me, you are more interested in proving I am wrong in some way or another, rather than handling a real problem. I am not one of them to any real extent, but some people around here have been excessively badmouthed off line....But remember the internet destroys all secrets.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I feel like Caiyros is talking about lesser thoughtforms with simplistic controls, or the inexperienced creating idle thoughtforms from mindless media/out of underevolved psychological impulse (say a thing that has one track sentience/intelligence based on spotty, unreconciled or misunderstood energy);
rather than integrations of higher energy forms or sources (complex, complete and intellectually sound existences - which are possible in archetypes and full realms of energy). Higher vs lower in frequency, quality, etc.

Not that I am agreeing anyone's work here is the equivalent of 'lower astral'..that's a side issue I have no comment on and especially where I have no direct experience to critique by, but if what I've deduced is the case it is distinct and I understand what he means. People do mingle a great deal in these 'lower frequency' forms without understanding the distinction, becoming suspended in underevolved/immature energetic territory rather than seeking the more complex/enlightening sources.

Addendum - One way this commonly, actually happens is when a person is exposed consistently to one facet or formulation of an energy current constantly, but completely insensitive to the metaphysical component of this or not someone who believes in the metaphysical at all. Anyone obsessed with anything ever, this can happen to if they open themselves up and are receptive to it but don't take it seriously in a spiritual regard.. the easiest example is using the ouija board as a 'game' (as it's marketed) to communicate with the other side, this feeds on the 'lower consciousness' and that's why icky manifestations occur. That situation is practically setting you up for problems.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Brilliant (as always)!.

Yup, the good words sail on.

Thanks,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Well Cai, you win. I will be fading into the background, Listing only. To magnolia and Ash, I am eternally grateful for your support and good will. May you have many happy years of selling. I would request my name be changed to yellow.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:
darkwing wrote:This can actually include any realms from the literature works. For examples, Alice in Wonderland by Carroll and Cthulhu Mythos by Lovecraft.

So they're also "dangerous garbage dump"?
Not very clever if completely misunderstood, and that has been done many times.....Lovecrafts and his friend....did not use the "MIrror Visions" of the original source that was published in the early 1600s called The Black Box, which I was lucky enough to read in a bookshop that had existed since 1852 (strictly occult) and although I read the book carefully, when I became Heir to the shop and spliting the books with Donald Weiser, the book was stolen by someone and has never been found. In my view yes the system works, but it works very badly because certain things were not known when someone reconstructed it...
Then unfortunately, again no proof except from your experience alone.
And you did not answer about Alice in Wonderland. And others based on classic works.
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:But, unfortunatley for me, you are more interested in proving I am wrong in some way or another, rather than handling a real problem. I am not one of them to any real extent, but some people around here have been excessively badmouthed off line....But remember the internet destroys all secrets.
Unfortunately, no, that's your misunderstanding. My question is to see whether your bias in your view about the old and the new is in effect here.
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:I am not one of them to any real extent, but some people around here have been excessively badmouthed off line....But remember the internet destroys all secrets.
And you know what they say about people who gossip?:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I clicked on this post hoping that it would be a cool little thread with a list of sellers. Instead, it's a disaster where everyone is getting angry at each other. It's a bit misleading to put a thread in one of the "seller" categories, with this particular title, and your initial post, and then just turn it into a rant.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I agree with you. Have you read Blake's Book of Urezin and The MArirage of Heaven & Hell?

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Well Cai, you win. I will be fading into the background, Listing only. To magnolia and Ash, I am eternally grateful for your support and good will. May you have many happy years of selling. I would request my name be changed to yellow.
Are you being sarcastic? I don't see why the disagreement or opinion of one person should make you decide to stop contributing to an entire community.
And so publicly dramatic.. It's simply unnecessary. Hold yourself to a higher standard. If you're being serious, hopefully you'll look back on your reaction and find it immensely silly!

If you think this is bad maybe you can remember when C and I were arguing all the time. That was bad. LOL.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I am being serious, though you are correct, I should have just dropped off. I do remember when you and Cai were arguing all the time, however, he still had some respect for you. My dropping off will cease this rediculesness. That way, the forum can once again be a calm and healthy environment. I love CH, have since the day I joined, and will continue to do so. However, it is for the best.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote: If you think this is bad maybe you can remember when C and I were arguing all the time. That was bad. LOL.
[/color]
I bet those were some Russian novel style threads! 1s

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”