Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

We all get it from time to time. Especially when we start something new, we are unsure of what to do, unsure of how to do it. And the Meta can be even more Maddening, because you have to learn new skills, develop new abilities (or at least new to you).
You know, the thing of it is though, IT IS WORTH IT. It is worth the aggravation, it is worth the frustration. It is worth the days, weeks, months and years of learning and practice. I will flat out tell you, when I was developing the Alphas, I lost count of how many times I wanted to say F IT ALL, and just sit down and call it quits. I am glad I didn't.
You may get frustrated at first, until you have that first experience that you cannot disprove, or rationalize. And then it is wonderful....until you have been waiting two months to have it happen again, and it hasn't. The frustration returns, the aggravation, the thought that you spirits no longer like you...guess what, that couldn't be further from the truth.
For some, it is as easy as closing your eyes, for others, it takes sweat, tears, temper tantrums and lots of alcohol. (Just Kidding about that last part). But it is all worth it in the end. You open doors that most people cant even imagine exist. You speak with beings that most believe to be myth and legend, you gain access to knowledge lost for millennia, or sometimes not even known on this world at all.
And all because you didn't give into frustration.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:We all get it from time to time. Especially when we start something new, we are unsure of what to do, unsure of how to do it. And the Meta can be even more Maddening, because you have to learn new skills, develop new abilities (or at least new to you).
You know, the thing of it is though, IT IS WORTH IT. It is worth the aggravation, it is worth the frustration. It is worth the days, weeks, months and years of learning and practice. I will flat out tell you, when I was developing the Alphas, I lost count of how many times I wanted to say F IT ALL, and just sit down and call it quits. I am glad I didn't.
You may get frustrated at first, until you have that first experience that you cannot disprove, or rationalize. And then it is wonderful....until you have been waiting two months to have it happen again, and it hasn't. The frustration returns, the aggravation, the thought that you spirits no longer like you...guess what, that couldn't be further from the truth.
For some, it is as easy as closing your eyes, for others, it takes sweat, tears, temper tantrums and lots of alcohol. (Just Kidding about that last part). But it is all worth it in the end. You open doors that most people cant even imagine exist. You speak with beings that most believe to be myth and legend, you gain access to knowledge lost for millennia, or sometimes not even known on this world at all.
I really find this to be motivational. I found a coping mechanism to help me not get frustrated like at all anymore. I put everybody in a master vessel and I just wear it all day everyday. And maybe I will experience something at some point. I am ALWAYS talking to them like a crazy person. But in the end I think it will pay off more then if they weren't with me. I can't communicate with them at all and I hope one day I will hear a responses.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You will, its a matter of time and patience.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:You will, its a matter of time and patience.
Yeah no totally ever since I did this I don't get angry or irritated anymore. I just go with the flow.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Awesome!

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Awesome!
:D

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:We all get it from time to time. Especially when we start something new, we are unsure of what to do, unsure of how to do it. And the Meta can be even more Maddening, because you have to learn new skills, develop new abilities (or at least new to you).
So true!
<3

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Brilliant DLM! you hit the nail on the head, that's kind of what's been going on with me, but in my case i've wanted a ciggie, am trying to quit!
Very interested to find out more about the Master Vessel.

Loverboy

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:Brilliant DLM! you hit the nail on the head, that's kind of what's been going on with me, but in my case i've wanted a ciggie, am trying to quit!
Very interested to find out more about the Master Vessel.

Loverboy
Master vessels are the best thing since sliced bread. It actual creeped out one of the people at my local meta store when she held it. She said it was really heavy lol. The link is : https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... -HAVE.html

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I personally want all my peeps as strong as they can be so I personally recommend using the UBOAT to bump up there bindings to a C5t3 and then moving them but if you think that's to strong (for me personally it's like I did nothing at all) then moving everything to there. then any time you buy a new binding you can request it to be bound to the master vessel. But remember!!!! Your putting all your eggs in one basket so if you lose it there still bound to you but you have to get a new one so I recommend you opt for a ring you never take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Spirit Keeping”