Full Psychic Upgrade DarkLordMidnight/Kelis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Greetings all,

I know there are A few threads of Kelis' services and alphas but I have started this thread for those who had the full psychic upgrade, So it can be all under one place.

If there is another thread like this, please feel free to add a link :) <3

I would like to know everyones experiences since getting this powerful attunement 1s

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I will keep it simple
If you get it you will not regret it

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, it's easier to see my custom alpha just now (like during toilet thingy, the large one, in which I usually can;t focus)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I was able to pick up on some harpies from his giveaway thread; I don't know if I could've done that prior to the upgrade.
I'm getting somewhat better mental images and impressions now, but I still need to do a lot of work though. Also my problem is that I always thought I was just making up fantasies so now I try to roll with it, since everyone says to "go with your gut."
In addition to the full service I also got the Sensory Trinity but I'm still trying to figure out how to work with that.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:I will keep it simple
If you get it you will not regret it
I got it last week when Kelis had the sale going on. Would you be okay with sharing some of your experiences with it? I searched the forum over the past few months before buying it last week. Are you allowed to say what the "Untangled Weave" is? It's listed on there but since Kelis doesn't sell the service separately from the Full Psychic Upgrade, I don't really know what it is.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

I got the upgrade a long time ago and have never regretted it.

I know everyone knows him for his alphas, but I still consider the full psychic upgrade to be the #1 thing to get from him.

I actually felt my chakras being worked on during a time I didn't even know I could feel them. My dreams were easier to recall and I started to have certain flashes of my peeps during and after the working.

It's expensive but worth it, I don't think I would be where I am today psychically without his full psychic upgrade.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I only got it recently but like Lokakisa the harpy thread was a prime example of the difference it made..
I wouldn't have been able to sense anything most likely, I was wondering why I got anything at all and enjoying the harpy when the next day I got the mail in with the stuff from DLM and all the details of the upgrade that was done.

As far as the Untangled Weave it doesn't say too much just says he performed the service for me. Removing any roadblocks (with the exception of lifes lessons). This should make my path, no matter what I choose it to be fairly smooth. So I'm assuming it has to do with density and the path in life I choose to walk.

For the rest of it I would say it sounds like my system was really really messed up.
I expect with that being taken care of my work with my spirits/abilities to progress even better.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It didn't work for me. It is highly unusual that something does. I tend to do better with things done in person than at a distance. It is unfortunate that things like this don't tend to be available that way. I suggest trying to have stuff done at a distance first that is cheap. Then, if the cheap stuff works, then you can throw down serious money like for the full psychic upgrade. I kept thinking that the next thing would be the one to finally work, but I just kept spending and not seeing results.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I must say I'm with Inedible on this one. I tried many spells & attunements but nothing seems to work on me. I had a psyching 3rd eye surgery done about 3 months ago and DLMs full psychic upgrade nearly a month ago. Unfortunately I can't tell a difference from either one. The only real improvement I've noticed is with dream recall. I haven't remembered dreams in a very long time but now I started to remember vague bits & pieces from my dreams on occasion. Hopefully things will progress further. I'm a big fan of DLMs work and a loyal customer. I'm just shut to magical workings for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I got it done with the last sale too, and can definetly feel some stuff,

third eye "headaches"

shifting in my body

picked up on two beautiful harpies, that are still here on my roof

seeing lots more spirits like i used to

lots of flashes/dark specs and hearing from spirits that i thought had "vanished"

also remembering ten dreams a night and deeper meditation

Imagine, I have not recieved anything yet via the post , but I am feeling all these things throughout my soul/body and mind. I am over the moon, to say the least <3

Return to “Seller Review”