You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Always puzzled me this, but how do your protection spirits know if a new arrival is a bound or non bound.
All my protection spirits and entities both wa and da,are
tasked to keep me and property free from unbounds, lets say i buy a spirit from CH, it gets bridged to me, at that point im hoping my protection spirits will pick up on it.
Is there a energy signature spirits use?
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm could be wrong, but it could be from the intention, starting from when we put the order in the cart until we press the agree to pay button. From these, the spirit/entity should know which spirit we asked and from which conjurer he/she would come.

Hopefully sellers/conjurers can give better explanation about this:)
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I have wondered this too!
I have one spirit tasked as a gatekeeper, a group for home security, and a large group for general protection. If I think about it, I'll tell them "hey someone is coming for a visit" or "I just bought so-and-so." Otherwise I figured they just *know* from watching me and my daily life, seeing me shop or whatever.
I guess it has something to do with intent and energy, whether malicious or positive, they'll stop whoever's at the door, so to speak, and either welcome or reject.
I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

hmmm i've never thought of this. however, before i adopt a new spirit i always inforn everyone/check if it's cool with them.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

My spirits tell me it is a difference in energy. Plus, they can smell/taste/feel my energy on the new spirit.
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

They're not dumb. They should already know who's showing up before they get there. Odds are good that they've been read in by observation - or hopefully you talking to them. And, depending on what you're dealing with, they may even know them from "out there" before you even did. This has been the case with most of my demons. But, I operate in a much smaller (and yet still immensely vast) world. So... Just talk to them. It really doesn't need to be a major muscle movement.
Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Cka75 wrote:They're not dumb. They should already know who's showing up before they get there. Odds are good that they've been read in by observation - or hopefully you talking to them. And, depending on what you're dealing with, they may even know them from "out there" before you even did. This has been the case with most of my demons. But, I operate in a much smaller (and yet still immensely vast) world. So... Just talk to them. It really doesn't need to be a major muscle movement.
This, not to mention they also recognize it in your own attitude towards the new spirit.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They can just tell. They are a part of your life, they always know what you're doing, they know when you invite new companions. THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. You get used to that. 2hp

Return to “Protection”