How long did it take you to develop awareness, servitor?

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

How long did it take you do be able to see and interact with your servitor?

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

If you can see and hear spirit already, they will show themself right away.
If not, you will need to develop your senses first.

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

shadowdust wrote:If you can see and hear spirit already, they will show themself right away.
If not, you will need to develop your senses first.
...that's a given, is it not, lol...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Try not to think of them as really different from spirits, just because they are a construct.
I think what people are saying, is that it doesn't matter if it's spirit or entity or servitor, it's our own abilities that matter most. Of course there will be some more active and social than others. Even in the harpy thread you can see different personalities, and some have remarked that there are harpies on the quiet side.
If you get an alpha from DLM, you should treat it with the same kind of respect and make efforts for bonding like you would any other. At least that is what he asks of us, to treat them equal to spirits. Being a servitor doesn't make them less important or a mere "servant" as the name might imply.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Lokakisa wrote:Try not to think of them as really different from spirits, just because they are a construct.
I think what people are saying, is that it doesn't matter if it's spirit or entity or servitor, it's our own abilities that matter most. Of course there will be some more active and social than others. Even in the harpy thread you can see different personalities, and some have remarked that there are harpies on the quiet side.
If you get an alpha from DLM, you should treat it with the same kind of respect and make efforts for bonding like you would any other. At least that is what he asks of us, to treat them equal to spirits. Being a servitor doesn't make them less important or a mere "servant" as the name might imply.
I am fully aware of "what people say", Lokakisa. I too am immersed in spirit keeping and have other types of servitors, that are non interactive. Though not trying to be mean, I only want to hear from people that have actual experience with servitors, as "I heard" doesn't help me any.

It was suggested to me to get a servitor to enable me to identify whether or not I can tune into servitors, and as I can only feel physical sensations from spirits, I have concerns about being able to interact with servitors. I want to interact with servitors so I can get a custom made teacher servitor. This is not a fun, curiosity based question, I want to move on the the meat and potatoes, the lessons I seek.

To be re-cycling "I heard" I've read" I"ve seen, implies that you are more capable of reaping the stuff that I am seeking from forum content. Think about that, it's insulting.

Why would you say that about treating them like servants, is that how you think?

Of course it's our own abilities that matter most. I've already said that I have reason to wonder if I'll be able to contact one, thus am delving into the actual experience of others. I am not here only to add to my tally of posts, I want real answers.

There's a certain "tone" to my reply, no doubt, but this has to be said.

Break free...
---
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have four servitors myself. I don't speak much of my experiences, because I feel that I have so little with any of my spirits.
Chill out. I simply misunderstood what you were asking. Next time I wont bother to reply.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I think she just want to underline that communication with servitor is the same with spirit/entity.

Also, you could ask Kelis for a alpha or beta to stay with you in a few days, so you can test the water, I sure he won't mind.

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

shadowdust wrote:I think she just want to underline that communication with servitor is the same with spirit/entity.

Also, you could ask Kelis for a alpha or beta to stay with you in a few days, so you can test the water, I sure he won't mind.
Kelis was the one that suggested that I try a mina alpha, which I've ordered. I still want to know what others experienced with their first alpha servitor, whether the connection was instant or whether it took time. Now if Lokakisa had been telling her own story, contextually one could assume that as she has no story to tell, she cannot sense her servitors. So unless I am wrong in that assumption, that's one response.

Break free...
---
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I was able to pick up on two alpha harpies - and subsequently adopt - from Kelis' giveaway thread. I suppose that's a start.
Tbh I can't remember if his wyverns are spirits or alphas. If it's an alpha, I was able to pick up on mine too.
I normally don't think my little tidbits of experience are helpful to anybody, because my skills are terrible, which is why I gave a more general answer based on what I understood.
I feel uncomfortable sharing stories that I can't back up as real, because it feels like I'm making it all up.

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Lokakisa wrote:I was able to pick up on two alpha harpies - and subsequently adopt - from Kelis' giveaway thread. I suppose that's a start.
Tbh I can't remember if his wyverns are spirits or alphas. If it's an alpha, I was able to pick up on mine too.
I normally don't think my little tidbits of experience are helpful to anybody, because my skills are terrible, which is why I gave a more general answer based on what I understood.
I feel uncomfortable sharing stories that I can't back up as real, because it feels like I'm making it all up.
Well you are either feeling or you are not feeling, and if you can't identify, then you need to identify. If you don't, then how will you know if you are moving forward or not? How can you share what is not identifiable?

Break free...
---

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”