Metallic Dragons

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I don't see anyother statements about them. They are very interesting. 4 years ago, I got a set of metallic Dragons:

Gold
Bronze
Silver
Iron
Copper

And they work in couples, threes, fours, and fives

has anyone here dealt with them?
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have a Gold Dragon and Copper Dragon in my keep. Both have a lot to teach me and I feel my Copper Dragon in particular has helped me start some new projects that can help me move forward in my life.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Excellent! I find my SIlver Dragon (Yeah I know: "HI HO SILVER AWAY!") thinks and moves his psychic dance patterns.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have an olive (gold/green) and a divine (gold/black) in my keep. I have to say, I love the energy gold dragons being, even in hybrid mixtures. They're great, even though strangely I have a harder time connecting with them than most of my other spirits.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have a gold and a silver, but no other metallics yet. Heavy on the YET, lol. I've had a recent influx of family members, so I'm getting everyone situated who is new. But with this thread in mind, I think I'll work on creating yet another team, this one of metallic dragons.

Considering there are five, does each particular color favor one element over the others? That'd be yet another way for them to work together.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I keep a besen (silver/black) hybrid, who is obviously a lot of fun.. very endearing.. lightens the mood without taking away my vital edge.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

P.S. I also have a Divine (black/gold) Dragon and a Golden Storm Dragon shifter. While they don't fly the quite the same flag as the metallics mentioned above, they've got abilities that would make them good members of a Metallic Team.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a silver SRA from Sessa Bliss. He is quiet and has been difficult to bond with. He told me that his previous keeper was a collector and did not spend much time with him. I also have a Platinum dragon. He is quite the character. The last time we were in the dragon realm, he had a platinum baby hitch a ride back on his tail. It is great the way he takes care of the little tike. I think both are entities, as both are aging in their own special ways. Both are shapeshifting and both can breathe fire. The adult Platinum is the strongest spirit or entity I have in my keep. He is the most active as well.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Huffette wrote:I have a silver SRA from Sessa Bliss. He is quiet and has been difficult to bond with. He told me that his previous keeper was a collector and did not spend much time with him. I also have a Platinum dragon. He is quite the character. The last time we were in the dragon realm, he had a platinum baby hitch a ride back on his tail. It is great the way he takes care of the little tike. I think both are entities, as both are aging in their own special ways. Both are shapeshifting and both can breathe fire. The adult Platinum is the strongest spirit or entity I have in my keep. He is the most active as well.

Hey babe, don't forget about MY platinum dragon, that I got to be a helpmate to yours in raising the baby. Also an entity. I can sense her presence better than most.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Just purchased a Black Elder Dragon and the binding will be done by tonight, I have read what CH says about it and I'm very excited to welcome one into our Family, what has other people's experiences been with Black Dragons , it's funny because it's fairly recent I've felt an attraction to such beautiful beings
Very excited

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8

Return to “Dragon Races”