Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

The CH invocation didnt work.. Maybe its cuz I wasnt really feeling it.. Anyways I guess Im one step closer to considering buying a vessel.. My only prob is Im currently living with people who would probably chuck the package out the window as soon as it arrives... So thats why I havent bought anything and If I send it to someone else like a friend to pick up for me I have a feeling it would bond to them or something..?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WHAT CH INVOCATION DID YOU USE?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:The CH invocation didnt work.. Maybe its cuz I wasnt really feeling it.. Anyways I guess Im one step closer to considering buying a vessel.. My only prob is Im currently living with people who would probably chuck the package out the window as soon as it arrives... So thats why I havent bought anything and If I send it to someone else like a friend to pick up for me I have a feeling it would bond to them or something..?
CH will use your name and DOB to conjure the spirit, so the spirit will come for you and bon with you only.

Maybe you already knew this but CH has penny deal for new customer.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-cr ... llows.html

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

You can also have it bound to spirit so the vessel would be you.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:You can also have it bound to spirit so the vessel would be you.

Wait How???? In the notes section ? that would solve all my problems!! Like the can conjure and bind it to me without having to send anything? Please say YES haha

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:
iamwookie wrote:You can also have it bound to spirit so the vessel would be you.

Wait How???? In the notes section ? that would solve all my problems!! Like the can conjure and bind it to me without having to send anything? Please say YES haha
in the little drop down menu for vessel selection you can choose the class (class 4, 5, 5 tier 2 and so on..) and each class selection will have a "bind to spirit" option

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Some people have an easier time connecting to bound to spirit as well. Some sellers like the paganshop only bind to spirit normally.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:

in the little drop down menu for vessel selection you can choose the class (class 4, 5, 5 tier 2 and so on..) and each class selection will have a "bind to spirit" option
Phwoa. Just want to say, you look amazing in that pic, Nezzuo! 3D

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:
nezzuo wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:

Phwoa. Just want to say, you look amazing in that pic, Nezzuo! 3D
thank you <3

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”