Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Oh, beginners should definitely see some interactions even without any sort of 3rd eye work, but do understand it won't be anything spectacular. You're definitely not going to see a naked lady roaming around all the time just because of the binding, lol

I started with a Succubus from CH. Had no sort of 3rd eye ability. Right out of the gate I had some dream manifestations, tingles(around the crown or root chakras), and light physical touches.

If you want more than that it will take some meditation work at least. It's really not strenuous or time-consuming but does take patience and persistence.
Lol your funny . But Fr man thanks I'm looking forward to my order being processed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Haha well I just placed an order . Lol kind of nervous and scared. Mainly excited . Lol and it started raining and thundering really hard leading up to the order... Wonder if it's my imagination
I really liked the desired traits in the notes section. :) I said to my succubus R that sounds like you. Her response...I'm not clingy! lol. I like the term clingy, but apparently she doesn't. Clingy is cute. She definitely has a cute clingy side to her...

Anyway, congrats on your decision to welcome a succubus into your life. Regarding energy class 4, I think it really depends upon you as an individual what class energy you are most sensitive to. For everyone it's different. It's my understanding that the class doesn't limit how powerful the spirit can manifest or interact with you as well.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

What does it feel like when your binded? Do you feel different? Lol guess im waiting and bored

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's good to hear though none the less and I'm very hopeful torwatds my order and ugh what I hate is trying to stay positive and open minded but then somehow I maybe let's say have a negative interaction with someone, etc and I feel sort of.. Not really grounded or in my element and I'm afraid that might mess something up... Idk I seem to have a million questions and I'm in head way too much I guess and doubting myself and overthinking... I just hope overthinking doesn't ruin the biding. .? Not really sure what to do while waiting for the order to be processed.. Any advice on how to calm my t*ts , relax, and open my mind ??

― G.K. Chesterton
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm feeling of being bound is varied depending on the keeper; some feel tired, some don't feel anything.
For the negativity, the binding itself should be alright, the sensitivity to feel and the relationship with the companions are the ones that might be disturbed:/
In the mean time while waiting, you can meditate, increase awareness and sensitivity, practice third eye and visualization, learn all the info from this forum and others, and prepare to welcome and bond the companions:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jose_Meza_II wrote:What does it feel like when your binded? Do you feel different? Lol guess im waiting and bored
I didn't feel any different really, but in the beginning yours and her energy have just met, so to speak, so it's likely that unless a person is very sensitive, you won't feel much different. Mine was silent for awhile, maybe a month or so, just observing me and learning about me. She first came to me through a slight tingling touch of energy, and I just knew it was her. So, I'd lie down and spend time with her. The feeling of energy grew over time with bonding, to where I can feel hands, lips, other body parts.

I'd recommend just lie down and talk to her, welcome her. You don't have to get fancy, just speak your thoughts and feelings. If you feel any sort of energy, that would be her reaching out to you. In the beginning, it's easy to overlook that it can be so slight in feeling, but have patience. It all takes time, and the journey as the relationship grows is life changing.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You guys are awesome encouragement and have answered so many questions ! I seriously couldn't ask for a better community. The one thing that is killing me is the waiting . I need to learn patience or I'll die. I forget how many days after you place the order that they actually begin but I imagine they're busy and don't want to half ass rush anything .... Lol yeah no I'm not patient

― G.K. Chesterton
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

fundude53 wrote:not going to buy any more yet ime still waiting for my other orders to be completed and ime probably not going to buy another succubus i have a few already lol. so will see how i go on when i get confirmation of my other spirits. and to be fair to them i need to invest time with bonding with them before i add anything to the group ime more on a quest of learning at moment so if u want to volunteer any info or opinions then please do..
Sorry, just saw these responses. In case you hadn't guessed yet, my entity Succubus Queen came from SnS. :)

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh nice. Yeah I ordered from CH.

― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So I've heard of peoples spirits visiting them before the order is fully complete and shipped, but for me it must be too early right? I haven't got any emails or notifications for it being shipped yet before bed I felt a light tingle on my legs and back.. And I know you guys say watch out for the little signs but that must be my imagination.. right? and I noticed some times when I sit still and try to relax I start to feel a warm heat like in the inside of my feet? Lol never heard of that happening before though.

― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”