Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

you could definitely have a spirit checking you out already

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We start work within 3 days so even if your order notes aren't there yet your spirit could be already in contact with you if they are conjured.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jose_Meza_II wrote:So I've heard of peoples spirits visiting them before the order is fully complete and shipped, but for me it must be too early right? I haven't got any emails or notifications for it being shipped yet before bed I felt a light tingle on my legs and back.. And I know you guys say watch out for the little signs but that must be my imagination.. right? and I noticed some times when I sit still and try to relax I start to feel a warm heat like in the inside of my feet? Lol never heard of that happening before though.
Jose, that's her. It all starts with little signs. The warm heat feels nice, right? :) She's contacted you, I still even though over a year later get those feet and leg tingling "massages" as I call them, though they are more significant now.

It's their way of saying Hi and we are with you.

Just spend time with her (meditate, if you want to call it that). Welcome her, thank her for being with you. Let her know, that you know she's with you and you are happy she is. Tell her you like and recognize what you feel. Share with her your thoughts, especially when you feel those tingly heat feelings in your legs and/or feet. They listen. They like to be noticed and appreciated.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

creepyhollows wrote:We start work within 3 days so even if your order notes aren't there yet your spirit could be already in contact with you if they are conjured.
Boy she got that right I can feel the bonding start almost the moment u press the complete button and all the spirits with me at the moment are so active I've never felt anything like this. I just wish they would hurry up and ship my orders so I know who too thank

spirits lots
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:So I've heard of peoples spirits visiting them before the order is fully complete and shipped, but for me it must be too early right? I haven't got any emails or notifications for it being shipped yet before bed I felt a light tingle on my legs and back.. And I know you guys say watch out for the little signs but that must be my imagination.. right? and I noticed some times when I sit still and try to relax I start to feel a warm heat like in the inside of my feet? Lol never heard of that happening before though.
Jose, that's her. It all starts with little signs. The warm heat feels nice, right? :) She's contacted you, I still even though over a year later get those feet and leg tingling "massages" as I call them, though they are more significant now.

It's their way of saying Hi and we are with you.

Just spend time with her (meditate, if you want to call it that). Welcome her, thank her for being with you. Let her know, that you know she's with you and you are happy she is. Tell her you like and recognize what you feel. Share with her your thoughts, especially when you feel those tingly heat feelings in your legs and/or feet. They listen. They like to be noticed and appreciated.
Your definitely right ... Hm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also I made another post about a recent dream I had in detail with a question... However in summary because I didn't spend time last night meditating with or maybe just simply showing appreciation torwatds my spirit she... Idk in my dream was kind of like... Sad(?) I don't know how to explain it but it migh have been my imagination because the dream was really blurry and not as vivid as Succubus dreams are.. That and I haven't even got the email for them having finished so yeah ... Look out for my new post I'll post it here as soon as it's accepted

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

And I don't know what she looks like... But I would imagine they choose a form that you like

― G.K. Chesterton
prestidigitateur
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Oh, beginners should definitely see some interactions even without any sort of 3rd eye work, but do understand it won't be anything spectacular. You're definitely not going to see a naked lady roaming around all the time just because of the binding, lol

I started with a Succubus from CH. Had no sort of 3rd eye ability. Right out of the gate I had some dream manifestations, tingles(around the crown or root chakras), and light physical touches.

If you want more than that it will take some meditation work at least. It's really not strenuous or time-consuming but does take patience and persistence.

Hi Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ,

Can you please point out at some meditation work for a beginner like me having the same requirements as Jose_Meza_II.

I have started with yoga breathing techniques pranayam since 1 year. Also I have begun with simple Buddhist meditation focusing on breath.

I have done some research got to know about many meditation techniques from here, angelfire, balg and many different websites.

Most of which are very advanced for me involving visualization which I have never done.

As you mentioned
it will take some meditation work at least. It's really not strenuous or time-consuming but does take patience and persistence.
I can dedicate a couple of hours everyday, I really want to witness and feel the manifestations.

I am completely new to spirit keeping. I have gone through some of the forum discussions, after reading this thread I went ahead to get a Nympho spirit from CH.

Well I had the same questions as Jose_Meza_II and all the posts are very helpful thanks to all of you.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

prestidigitateur wrote: Hi Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ,
Not Rai here, but:

prestidigitateur wrote:Can you please point out at some meditation work for a beginner like me having the same requirements as Jose_Meza_II.
Example is this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54144.html

prestidigitateur wrote:I have started with yoga breathing techniques pranayam since 1 year. Also I have begun with simple Buddhist meditation focusing on breath.
Pranayama is a good exercise : )
You might want to work on the chakra, e.g.:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p723228

prestidigitateur wrote:Most of which are very advanced for me involving visualization which I have never done.
There's this exercise:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic58632.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
prestidigitateur
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Thanks a lot for the reply darkwing dook. You have provided with such good links for the right type of information I needed. This forum is so amazing. Sorry for replying late,  I have seen your post just now. I did not expect the reply to come so soon and also such detailed message answering each and every question I had, me thinking my questions would be very repetitive or very common I was searching through other pages/threads hoping to find useful info.

Thanks a lot again darkwing dook I will gear up for the exercises and practice for the links provided by you. Soon I hope to master the techniques and proceed my way in the work of magick.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”