Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

It's been four days, is the helpdesk backed up? I saw there wasn't a high ticket volume so I'm not sure it's taking this long. I usually get a reply the next day but I haven't gotten any, CH is there something going on? Maybe site issues or are you busy updating the store? The new listings would be a reasonable explanation.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

No, the Creepy Crew answers helpdesk and not all of the staff assists in duties related to listings or the shop. If your ticket isn't of a higher priority it may not be answered until later in the day. Also, make sure you've included all the information they need to get you an answer. If you don't include things like order numbers then they have to go look through your order history to try and figure out what you're asking... or, sometimes they have to ask you for the order number if there is a back up of tickets or their other duties like shipping.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:No, the Creepy Crew answers helpdesk and not all of the staff assists in duties related to listings or the shop. If your ticket isn't of a higher priority it may not be answered until later in the day. Also, make sure you've included all the information they need to get you an answer. If you don't include things like order numbers then they have to go look through your order history to try and figure out what you're asking... or, sometimes they have to ask you for the order number if there is a back up of tickets or their other duties like shipping.
I'll send the order numbers but I also had questions related to spirits etc. That I asked about, I've not seen a single response towards it since I posted the ticket Monday

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Definitely send in the order numbers if you have order questions and I will let them know so one of them can respond to you. Depending on what you asked it may mean they had to find the information you requested or they had to ask Ash and await a response.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Definitely send in the order numbers if you have order questions and I will let them know so one of them can respond to you. Depending on what you asked it may mean they had to find the information you requested or they had to ask Ash and await a response.
Thank you, I get worried when I don't get replies for some reason guess it's due to past issues and they just replied as well as said you suggested yourself what immortal would best fit my needs so thank you magnolia, you're an amazing person. I have so much respect for you :)

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

If a problem is brought to my attention I do try to get it addressed ASAP.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If a problem is brought to my attention I do try to get it addressed ASAP.
I respect that, I look up to you for I feel you have a good heart and are kind. I love people like that, those who help others, and I want to be helpful to others as well that's why I want to fight that which hurts innocent people for its own sick purposes. I have a strong sense of right and wrong, I don't like people being hurt so until I can successfully learn to use my magick that you cast an blockage removal spell on I'll do what I can. Even when it comes to a full circle I'd still prefer a weapon to fight with, that's how my other personalities taught me as well as other things in my dreams until they just left me all alone one day. I still need to gain access so I can manifest it irl, I know it's hard work but I have time and I'll willing enough to put forth effort.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

I can´t send a helpdesk ticket. The message/question field does not work for me.

Celene
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Luminoire wrote:I can´t send a helpdesk ticket. The message/question field does not work for me.
This has already been reported to the CH staff, they're working on it :-) In the mean time send an email to support@creepyhollows.com

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Celene wrote:
Luminoire wrote:I can´t send a helpdesk ticket. The message/question field does not work for me.
This has already been reported to the CH staff, they're working on it :-) In the mean time send an email to support@creepyhollows.com
You sound like a mod at this point :o.... Respect <3

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”