"Creating a Connection, pt 1" from CH is awesome!!!!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

For yesterdays june surprise item, the CH store had "Creating a Connection, pt1" up for only $7! I wasn't going to buy it at first, but I kept getting a feeling I should... and it was on sale and I still have my gift card, so I thought what the hay, I'll try it out.

I knew this June I would get something from the store as I've been having dreams about it. I don't know if this is it, or if there is something else that I'm meant to get, but I don't regret getting this.

Without giving anything away, it basically gives you 3 very simple and easy exercises to do that help you connect with spirits/entities. You don't need any tools or anything, no candles, no stones, nothing but your self and 15 minutes of your time. They are super easy, trust me if I can do it I know anyone can do it.

I just tried the first exercise about an hour ago. I will admit the first few minutes I was kinda dissapointed that nothing happened (yes I'm very impaitent :crying: I'm working on being more paitent, I know it's a bad flaw of mine, I just get so excited and want things to happen NOW!! :frustrated: ) but after the first few minutes, things started to change.

My body got heavy, like really heavy. I felt like I weighed atleast two tons and I couldn't move at all. I also kept seeing lots of purple...idk what it was, but it was comforting. Eventually the 'heavy' feeling went away and I felt like I was floating on a cloud...it was super fun LOL. But what ticked me off is my dumb dogs started barking and my eyes started itching, so the last few minutes were kinda bad...but what I did see and feel before they interupted me was great. :thumbup:

Also, when I was done, my thrid eye area felt...strained? You know when you work out a muscle and it feels tired after awhile? Yeah, it felt like that only on my forehead lol.

Keep in mind I'm someone who can't see/hear/feel spirits to save my life, I'm quite impressed and recomend it to anyone who is having trouble connecting! I can't wait to try the other exercises tomorrow! :inlove:

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Nice to know that, I missed it :crazy:
Congrats!!! :hug:
Keep us updated please :)

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Nice! I actually ended up buying this a few days before it went on sale- I had very good luck with it too, as it definitely got me better in tune with my 3rd eye- like, a LOT. Glad you had a good experience with it too!

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh wow...(kinda regret I didn't get it then...)
Well...short on cash, short on cash (hypnotizing myself :insane: )

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, it's $40 now, but don't you get 50% off every wednessday, plus your forum discount, PLUS magnolia said that your bonus points will be worth more soon...? If so, then perhaps you could buy it then for really cheap :clap: I recomend it :thumbup:

And yes, I will keep you guys updated!

That's good you had a great experiance, Truepurple! :D

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay an Update.

Been doing the 2nd exercise and I'm having some success! Which really is hard to believe since it's always so loud and distracting over here.

I did it tonight and I kept seeing purple again. I couldn't do the full exercise cause I kept getting inturpted/couldn't focus but I did it for about 10 mins and kept seeing purple again. Also, my third eye area is sore again, I swear it's the weirdest feeling.

I'm wondering how much success I would have if I could actually do it in peace and quiet :frustrated: so far so good but I bet if I had no disturbences then it would be even better!

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I've put in an order with that a couple of days ago,
I've done the 1st exercise and can feel energies more distinctly.
I decide to spend some more time on the 1st before going to 2nd as suggested,
because as I already have a habit of meditating and feeling energies,
a bit more of that might help me more before I carry on.

For me the exercise of releasing/realizing energy doesn't really concentrate on a spot
My concentration is on a spot, but I seem to be able to feel all energy movements in my room
Especially around my body and my heart.third eye and crown chakra.
So I am going to work more on that.

Will keep updating if anyone's interested.

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cool =D Glad you got it :D

I'm going to keep updating until I'm done with all the exercises, I just wish it wasn't so loud over here.

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh...I think if you concentrate enough it's OK...
My room at the moment is right at the corner of main roads
And my neighbour loves to scream...
And doors banging...and so on and so forth :crazy:

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I can't usually concentrate :crazy: I just have to find a time during the day when it's the most quiet, which usually only lasts about 20 mins before it gets loud again LOL.

Okay, an update on my progress! I keep getting inturupted BUT it is still working. I'm having very vivid dreams and everytime I do the exercise I swear I see/feel more then the last time I did it. You don't know how happy that makes me considering I can't see/hear/feel/sense spirits worth a crap LOL! So yes, again I do recomend this!! :thumbup:

Return to “Connecting”