Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mer

I'm curious to know what a creature I saw outside of my house yesterday is. I have never seen anything like it and have been searching online for answers. It was located just outside of the woods behind my house and it just stared at me and my dog as we walked along. I did not approach it because it creeped me out.

The creature was no more than a foot and a half tall, probably smaller than that. It didn't have much of a recognizable face either. It had a face, but it was hard to make out. It was as white as a sheet of paper. It was hunched over and didn't seem to have much of a neck. It's body was also fairly fat compared to it's long, thin limbs.

At this time I need to see if my guardian spirit was alarmed by it or not, but we have been struggling with communication since I moved a few days ago. My dog was not alarmed at all. She was very curious and just wanted to sniff it. However, my dog sees nothing as a threat and wants to be friends with everything and everyone.

Does anyone have any idea what this creature could be or if it is dangerous at all? I'm curious. If I see it again I don't know what the best course of action would be.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Some sort of fae? Or maybe gnome?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

posting bc i'm curious too

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

You say there were no real facial features, but by any chance did it have big buggish "eyes"? maybe the same color as the body? If so, It could be the true form of an Incubus/succubus :p they are quite odd looking, and all vary in color among eachother, but it seems many come pale or fleshy. When my Incubus revealed his true form to me I freaked out xD

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

I encountered something as a teenager in a dream I used to think of as being a succubus, not totally sure now what it was. Pasty white like bread dough, or maybe a mushroom, its flesh was about the same texture. Body was just off; limbs didn't bend right, like there was no internal skeleton. So when the arm bent, the WHOLE arm bent. Like if a child tried to make an adult sized figure out of raw dough, and animated it. Freaked me out about Ubi for years, until I got to know some over the last few years. If it was an Ubi, I feel kind of bad for freaking out like I did.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i am really interested in hearing more about ubi's true forms. i have never heard of them being lil white blobs before, only humanoids with demonic features. where did you learn about this tsuki? and psianogen, did you just get a certian ~feel~ that the creature was a succubus, or did you hear information before of that being their true form?

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I have details here on this thread! 2lv

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=58162

I asked and asked and asked for my incubus to show me his true form so I'd know for future reference. I tell my spirits they can basically be in whatever form makes them most comfortable and encouraged him to show his true self to me, if he wanted. I wanted to appreciate that form as well. It took him a few months to come around but he did! Keep in mind that they can vary in color and some will be pudgier, have longer limbs etc. I'm not sure if his arms bent like tentacles or not, but that may be a possibility. It's hard to say since I was getting only quick "glimpses." I also confirmed with my other spirits to make sure it was him and not another visitor I had around, as well as my boyfriend who had seen them before whilst traveling around with his spirits. I couldn't believe it! <3

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you for sharing!

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

nezzuo wrote:i am really interested in hearing more about ubi's true forms. i have never heard of them being lil white blobs before, only humanoids with demonic features. where did you learn about this tsuki? and psianogen, did you just get a certian ~feel~ that the creature was a succubus, or did you hear information before of that being their true form?
Felt it strongly. I don't know if it told me, something else told me, or I just intuited it. Ended up thinking it might have just been a thought form as I hadn't encountered anyone else mentioning anything similar with Ubi until this thread.

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

The arms didn't really bend like tentacles, didn't seem that flexible. They were more more like rubber toys if that makes any sense.

I'd forgotten the pale, emaciated thing my red dragon R chased off. There was a loud bang on the patio one night, my girlfriend said she felt something evil. I checked in with my spirits and got the vision of a pale critter trying to sneak into the apartment through the patio door. It was looking behind itself, then turned around and came face to face with big, red dragon. It promptly turned and fled.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”