Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

My mom keeps telling me my true father is azazel but I have no way of seeing if this is true, does anyone have his binding? Maybe you could ask him for me or if he knows who it is, I honestly want to know who my father is and why my mom is always saying it's azazel.

Note: she use to be heavy into black magick before she had me~

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

It's possible. But to be perfectly honest, one person's binding to an immortal could be a completely different incarnation of them than the one your mother believes is your father. Immortals are slightly different for everybody because we all interact with a very personal 'version' of them that is unique.

And whether Azazel is your father is up for debate. I personally would guess that you have a biological human father. Your mother may truly believe that she had a child by Azazel. Or she could be avoiding a truth she does not want to face. She is the only one who can tell you for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sionnach wrote:It's possible. But to be perfectly honest, one person's binding to an immortal could be a completely different incarnation of them than the one your mother believes is your father. Immortals are slightly different for everybody because we all interact with a very personal 'version' of them that is unique.

And whether Azazel is your father is up for debate. I personally would guess that you have a biological human father. Your mother may truly believe that she had a child by Azazel. Or she could be avoiding a truth she does not want to face. She is the only one who can tell you for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said my biological human father is geovany but my true father is azazel which doesn't make much sense, I asked her one last time and she pinky promised me that it was azazel

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Could also be a patron/matron deity thing.
If so, you don't need a portal binding of him; you can call and connect with him.
You might want to visit Satan & Suns forum to see how Azazel interacts with human:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Could also be a patron/matron deity thing.
If so, you don't need a portal binding of him; you can call and connect with him.
You might want to visit Satan & Suns forum to see how Azazel interacts with human:)

Where would that be exactly?

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

You literally type in "Satan and Sons Forum" in the google search bar.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

OliviaSpirit wrote:You literally type in "Satan and Sons Forum" in the google search bar.
I searched him in their site, it keeps telling me mY inquiry was ignored

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Do you want Azazel to be your father?
Because if you do, you need to be very careful so as to not delude yourself. People almost always will find a way to believe what they want to believe, and with metaphysical things that's even easier to do despite all evidence to the contrary.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:Do you want Azazel to be your father?
Because if you do, you need to be very careful so as to not delude yourself. People almost always will find a way to believe what they want to believe, and with metaphysical things that's even easier to do despite all evidence to the contrary.
I don't want him to be my father but if he is I'll accept it, after all I need to accept every thing that makes me, me. I'd prefer just to know who my father really is, I could try that in your blood service but it's two times my budget and it'll take a while but that seems the best way to find out.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm try google search "satanandsuns".

By the way, I haven't heard that IYB (In Your Blood) reading results in the Dark Lords lineage. This might be caused by CH preferring not to offer demon race. You might want to open HD Ticket to verify whether the reading includes them or not.

But, your best bet to ensure such reading is through Akelta's Dark Energy Reading. I read Kitsune's result with this reading and it sounds awesome:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”