Detoxifying third eye

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I have seen great improvements recently in the practicing of my third eye using exercises. I was wondering if there was a service I could refer to for a stronger detoxifying of my third eye. I am doing the exercises but I would like some guidance from professionals if they could see where I should improve. I do believe it is open, yet things are still muggy and I'd like to strengthen it the right way in every part of my body as well :)

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm from the forum and paraecho, maybe Akelta's Lord Uphir Third Eye Working, Darklordmidnight's Lichaun Gift, Magickal Menagerie's Vue Third Eye Surgery. There might be more:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

darkwing wrote:Mmm from the forum and paraecho, maybe Akelta's Lord Uphir Third Eye Working, Darklordmidnight's Lichaun Gift, Magickal Menagerie's Vue Third Eye Surgery. There might be more:)
Thank you so much! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ it's so exciting when things are working out and it's getting better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”