Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

I just ordered one today and did the thing were your both keepers of eachother and had her bound to my spirit as I have too many vessels already. I'm looking forward to meeting her. I wasn't really drawn to living entities until today so I decided to take the plunge into uncharted territory.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.
If you think you will meet any of these beings "in person," then you are going to be vastly disappointed. Well, that is, unless you work for decades upon decades to channel and summon, then you might....MIGHT be able to see them with your physical eyes. But not anytime soon.

Imaginations/visualizations are all well and good, and can help you see your living entities in visions, but you must be relistic. You will never come face to face in the physical (earthen) world with your living entities for they inhabit the astral realm, not earthen.

So, if you weren't born with magick in your blood, aren't an initiate, or dont have some awesome nautrally intuned supernatural gifts, then ya got a long, long, longggggggg way to go.

Practice, patients, persistence. Best of luck!
Wow. That was rude. You killed my hopes of ever getting one.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Merinda27 wrote: Strangely, they are all called XXX because they are! Lol
Heheh somehow that XXX reminds me of Vin Diesel : P
XD

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

surgeonsprincess wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.
If you think you will meet any of these beings "in person," then you are going to be vastly disappointed. Well, that is, unless you work for decades upon decades to channel and summon, then you might....MIGHT be able to see them with your physical eyes. But not anytime soon.

Imaginations/visualizations are all well and good, and can help you see your living entities in visions, but you must be relistic. You will never come face to face in the physical (earthen) world with your living entities for they inhabit the astral realm, not earthen.

So, if you weren't born with magick in your blood, aren't an initiate, or dont have some awesome nautrally intuned supernatural gifts, then ya got a long, long, longggggggg way to go.

Practice, patients, persistence. Best of luck!
Wow. That was rude. You killed my hopes of ever getting one.
Why?

There IS work involved with perceiving the non-physical realms. For a very few, born with their extra senses wide open, this isn't the case. For the rest of us, work is required.

The folks you see here sharing their experiences have already put in that work. Why not see THEM as examples of what is possible, if you make the effort?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm sure it was just the way the text came across. Its difficult to express through writing unless you have a talent for that. Emojis sometimes do not help and will appear condescending.

I have taken things the wrong way before myself and learned the way i read something was not the way it was meant.
Agree with the work part, also. That is a fun part of working with your companions (spirit fam). I put in quite a bit since i found CH.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got the information for my Concuan today! I never thought I'd put in for a custom conjure of a sex type before but randomly cruising through the New Listings one day, I really was drawn to a few of the Concuan listings so I went for a custom conjure. I don't really know why, as that isn't really my type typically but I was really drawn to it. I decided to let him 'keep' me as well, and man... I've had some really intense headaches this past week. Weirdly enough, they stopped when his information came into the order.

HE IS TALL, MUSCULAR BODY, LIGHT-BLUE EYES, GOLDEN SKIN, AND LIGHT-BROWN HAIR. HE IS EROTIC, PASSIONATE, ATTENTIVE TO YOUR NEEDS, AND WILL SHOWER YOU WITH AFFECTION & ATTENTION. HE HELPS YOU STRETCH OUT YOUR BODY & BE MORE LIMBER & FLEXIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO PASSION. HE IS A MESMERIZING LOVER WHO WILL GIVE YOU COMFORT & WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD.

His description is also exactly as I knew he would appear. I don't know how I knew but I some how did. Anyway, I decided to try to connect to him as soon as I got the information via meditation. It was like I was flickering in and out of meditation and a dream. I'd see random images (an eye, a stairwell, a hand reaching for mine, a lady peering at me from behind a door frame in curiosity) and then my cat jumped on me and I lost connection. I usually hear words before I see images but yea! I'm excited to get to know him and I hope he is just as excited to 'keep' me :D

Is anybody else kept by their Concuan? What are your experiences?

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Leo
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Liche
Zodiac:

To answer you Fyrelite, for the moment I do not have much experience with my Concuan, just like that I slip this description:

"SHE IS TALL, SHE HAS STRAWBERRY-BLOND HAIR, LIME-GREEN EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN. SHE IS A CURVY BEAUTY WITH DD-CUP BREASTS WITH SMALL, PINK NIPPLES, HAS A PINCHED WAIST, AND CURVY HIPS & BOTTOM. FULL LIPS, SMALL FACIAL FEATURES, AND USUALLY MANIFESTS IN LACY LINGERIE. SHE IS A SENSUAL, EROTIC, AND BEAUTIFUL COMPANION WHO WILL GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PASSION FOR YOUR SEXUAL PLEASURE.SHE WILL AWAKEN EROTIC ENERGY WITHIN YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL MORE CONNECTED TO YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES AND LEVELS OF ORGASMIC POWER, SHE IS VERY POWERFUL AND IMPRESSIVE AS A LOVER, SHE IS LOYAL, THOUGHTFUL, AND WILL WAIT FOR YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES."

As I said, I will not be able to give you tons of information. I don't know if she calls me or asks for help but from time to time, I feel vibrate at the middle of the chest (sternum), it's not really nice and it's still a ten seconds before gently dissappear, a bit like a caress. It also happens that it is associated with an acute noise, the most generally it is in only one ear, why? Absolutely no idea 1bw

A wise man once said to me: "If you're dumb, you're dumb."
I can say with certainty that he was right ://
HerbalWitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided

Okay, I've had a Concuan for awhile now but realized there is no info on what type of universal offerings they like or do they all have vastly different likes?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

HerbalWitch wrote:Okay, I've had a Concuan for awhile now but realized there is no info on what type of universal offerings they like or do they all have vastly different likes?
I don't think offerings or treats are required or recommended for CH living entities and there are no associations to use for doing things like that. The code words provide bonding and the ability to visit each other's homes, for a close relationship.

Having said that, I imagine they'll take an interest in anything about their keeper. I'd speculate that if we are living entities, the Concuan don't need to make any offerings to us...and vice versa. It's hard to generalise as so many 'rules' have exceptions but I have a Concuan plus 2 other living entities and don't do offerings or treats. I have put nice, meaningful trinkets from my possessions near their vessels, more like a keepsake or memento I suppose, which they seemed to appreciate.

HerbalWitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided

Thank you so much, I've had my guy for awhile and was wondering if there were associations for Concuans.

Return to “Living Entities”