Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Concure
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks for quick response. I practice enochain magic and whisper from the void magic. So my level of knowledge is a bit different from astral .

Demons23
new here
new here

Also im going to be 26yrs old in may. My knowledge and being around magick users is common due to grandparents from the old country practice them. I was a man of science thats why my senses i try to rationalize. But my knowledge is extensive in magick.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:Also im going to be 26yrs old in may. My knowledge and being around magick users is common due to grandparents from the old country practice them. I was a man of science thats why my senses i try to rationalize. But my knowledge is extensive in magick.
Good to know 1bw

As I am cautious by nature and caution and common sense is often recommended on this forum I would still hesitate to suggest someone still fairly new to these products that they get a binding that is designated for experienced collectors only. Maybe try some other things first until you get a good feel for these things? And as some people sometimes find bound to spirit uncomfortable (while many don't and it depends who the conjurer is too, as to how it can feel), it may well be worth waiting until you are more familiar with bindings of these sorts before you take that step.

But - sorry to repeat myself - really Creepy Hollows support are far better than me at advising on this kind of thing...especially as it's their products... 1s

I've worked with fire element energy but not quite as fireballs. When it comes to in-the-astral protection measures I tended to use white light weaponry, rather than fireballs. It would be easy to visualise fireballs in the astral, particularly if you are in your own safe space there where you can experiment. As soon as I got sentient guardian servitors that could astral travel with me and protect me, I began to rely on them really.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Demons23
new here
new here

What about blood magic? Can your entity bound to you manifest in a physical form in our relam? I know that physical manifestation takes a lot of energy from the user.

Demons23
new here
new here

I heard from other sites that you can bind entities with blood magic by using your blood as a source of energy. They say you can bind demons as well but im staying away from demons.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:What about blood magic? Can your entity bound to you manifest in a physical form in our relam? I know that physical manifestation takes a lot of energy from the user.
Blood magick is outside of my practice or knowledge, generally speaking.

I've seen an occasional comment from one or more respected forum members to the effect that they think it may be possible for a spirit being of some sort to manifest fully on the Earth plane but this would take phenomenal amounts of energy and would be very short lived. By this they pretty definitely didn't mean occasionally some spirits we may keep could manifest physically, but it would be pretty draining for them. They meant it would be virtually impossible for any spirits to manifest fully physically even fleetingly.

Human's mental /psychic perception is the usual place for spirits to manifest themselves, as far as I have gathered. Helping us 'see' them is far easier.

It'd be better for someone knowledgeable about blood magick to answer on that point, but I can't see how that path or method would get round the difficulty I've mentioned.

find it again.
Demons23
new here
new here

K. Thanks for the quick response.

Demons23
new here
new here

Hi do spiritual cleansing affect the process of getting a concuan in any way? Do they get rid of them?

Demons23
new here
new here

Hi i wanted to know about mariage between you and concuan/succubus. Is it possible? And can you do it? Pls respond as possible, i need to know.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:Hi do spiritual cleansing affect the process of getting a concuan in any way? Do they get rid of them?
Hi. The consensus seems to be that bound spirits or living entities, such as Concuan, are *not* affected by standard clearances, such as the Lesser Banishing Rite of the Pentagram, or other spiritual or psychic protection method that are designed to clear out negative energies or influences. I think I'm right in saying they do not affect spirits that are legitimately with us.

I am assuming most people who keep a bound spirit will be sensible and not try to clear their bound spirit or LE that has graciously agreed to come to be with us as a companion and helper.

I have a banishing binding that requires me to specify what I am banishing. I would suggest you don't try to banish spirits or entities that are legitimately with you.

I'm still on the learning path with bound spirit keeping (2 years into it), so I think that might be all I can reliably say on this.

find it again.

Return to “Living Entities”