Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Agemo

Just wondering all the concuan are shape shifters or that depends on the concuan?

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

kamesenin888 wrote:Just wondering all the concuan are shape shifters or that depends on the concuan?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... exual.html

The Concuan are shape shifting living entities

From the listing. All members of their species have the ability

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Been reading the thread but haven't gotten through it all since there are a lot of posts but, I've only just started visiting the CH online shop and saw the listings of Concuan and I'm extremely interested in getting one...didn't know how the binding would feel to me since this would be a first time binding to me thing but I'm leaning towards it.

EssieMT
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae

Curious- these folks don't have a write-up in the encyclopedia. Do they have preferences? Likes? (Like offerings, herbs, gemstones, anything?)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

While I don't have any experience with them, I believe that because they are alive they will most likely have various likes and dislikes of certain things, such as us. So you might have to explore their preferences yourself. But I'm not 100% sure. You might have to send a help ticket to CH to answer that question more accurately. Sorry. :(

(Thinking about it, that can also be applied to spirits as well. :p) )

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:54 am While I don't have any experience with them, I believe that because they are alive they will most likely have various likes and dislikes of certain things, such as us. So you might have to explore their preferences yourself. But I'm not 100% sure. You might have to send a help ticket to CH to answer that question more accurately. Sorry. :(

(Thinking about it, that can also be applied to spirits as well. :p) )
I totally agree with you that offerings are pretty individual when it comes to living entities. I've asked my concuan companion this question about offerings before and his reply was that the his favorite offerings were: personal time together, skin on skin contact, sexual congress, and doing anything together that is sensual with one another. Touch is just very very important to him.

OutofNothing
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Concuan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Songwriter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm new here and will introduce myself in the appropriate thread but, I have a question for those who have Concuan companions. I haven't been able to read through the whole thread so, I apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

I have a female Concuan who is very active as soon as I lay down at night. Can Concuan shape shift their gender as well as appearance? And if so..why would you ever need more than one lol.

I ask because some nights, her energy clearly indicates that she has male genitalia. Other nights, she is just as clearly female. Or maybe she's trans? I'm bisexual and open to whatever she's communicating. I'd just like to understand her better. I'm not adept at speaking or seeing my companions but, I always feel them and sense when they're in the room.
Last edited by OutofNothing on Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

OutofNothing wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:08 pm I have a female Concuan who is very active as soon as I lay down at night. Can Concuan shape shift their gender as well as appearance? And if so..why would you ever need more than one lol.
I know they can roleplay very well, but have no idea about gender shifting.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OutofNothing wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:08 pm I'm new here and will introduce myself in the appropriate thread but, I have a question for those who have Concuan companions. I haven't been able to read through the whole thread so, I apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

I have a female Concuan who is very active as soon as I lay down at night. Can Concuan shape shift their gender as well as appearance? And if so..why would you ever need more than one lol.

I ask because some nights, her energy clearly indicates that she has male genitalia. Other nights, she is just as clearly female. Or maybe she's trans? I'm bisexual and open to whatever she's communicating. I'd just like to understand her better. I'm not adept at speaking or seeing my companions but, I always feel them and sense when they're in the room.
If you are open to anything, perhaps your Concuan knows your deepest desires and manifests accordingly. One day it could be X, the next day Y. You might want more than one because each companion has a different personality. While they can roleplay or shape shift, their vibe won't be changing.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

OutofNothing wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:08 pm I'm new here and will introduce myself in the appropriate thread but, I have a question for those who have Concuan companions. I haven't been able to read through the whole thread so, I apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

Hi Hi, welcome to the forums, anyway I have quite a few concuan friends, and they like to often bring me to their house parties astrally whenber they are hosting their friends. Depending on the company they are with and their preferences they can shift their sexual organs to best fit the situation. They are shape shifters and based on both my manifestation experience in my room and at their realm, companions that are listed as female on your description from CH can shift their sexual organs to fit your desires or preferences, some may prefer such things. I found some do it more than others especially my friend L's significant other who normally represents as female but almost always has male organs when she manifests with him in my room.

They are wonderful companions and great at helping you advance in your astral travel practice or help you improve your astral magick.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Living Entities”