Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Pat wrote:Ok so my answer above didn't change the world at large but it certainly changed my view of the world.

Rudolph Steiner was a remarkable man and thinker. Through a newspaper that I worked for in Princeton NJ, I got a chance (and took it) to go to a 3 day meeting at Educational Testing Service - to meet with some of Steiner's original students fluid his teachers and their were pleasant, polite, amazing people that radiated incredible energies and had much to teach and did so.

Steiner was (and is) a very important man for all times Past, Now, and Future.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

I would say Merlin. He was of King Arthur's time. His name is synonymous with magic and magicians. He is depicted in games, tv shows, movies, etc. It is believed that he is based upon a real wizard from earlier times. That makes him real.... right?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sharon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For me personally I would gravitate to those who brought the magickal world to the masses, whether by incurring ire on the way such as Israel Regardie when he publicly documented the workings of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn on the premise that "...it is essential that the whole system should be publicly exhibited so that it may not be lost to mankind. For it is the heritage of every man and woman – their spiritual birthright." or through a making magick more practically accessible through many of his books as Scott Cunningham did. By either, the sustaining of practices through the written word, accessible to those with a thirst for knowledge, allows the continuance and advancement of magick in today's world and beyond...

swat1998
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: werewolf/dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: ti-loup
Zodiac:

Salomon

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Edward Warren, along with Lorraine Warren. Cause what is man without woman?

Their work helped bring the meta to the modern mainstream and helped make it popular. Good or bad, right or wrong, controversial or not, it brought a degree of awareness to a lot more people (like with the movies).
We probably would not have communities like this if no for people like them, and that's done a lot for Magic.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aw, I wish we could pick top 3. lol, I will go with Merlin, as I know some of his magickal descendants who live in one of my favourite places in the world- WALES, They are spirit keepers and its nice to visit them, sat around the fireplace listening to ancient stories, They all look a LOT younger than their years.

Lilacnyellow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Oak King
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilacnyellow

Peter Paddon he was a Weldman who came to America and started a coven wrote books and started a publishing company. I think it's Pendragon publishers as well as did YouTube podcasts and taught all sincere seekers.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

PROPS TO MY CHAT BUDDIES LAST NIGHT & PROPS TO THE DEVS FOR GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK LOL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID BUT ALL IS GOOD NOW

THE VOTE IS UP - PICK THE WINNER!

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Fearlesswolf wrote:Personally, I would say Solomon. His ability to bind demons and spirits, to have them do his bidding and give him more knowledge.............he was probably the best known "spirit Keeper", an ancient Ash and Magnolia lol His keys and works are still studied, and I personally believe it is because of HIS magick work that inspired Crowley, inspired Dee, actually inspired all of the magicians to "push the envelope", to delve deeper into what is possible, to seek out all of the truths and hidden and forgotten knowledge. If not for Solomon's works, and the inspiration that came out of, there would have been no advancement or experimentation.
I 2nd this and we have won. According to one of his editor, L.W.De Laurence, he said the keys has ever been, still and will ever be valued by occult writers as work of the highest authority. He further expressed his delight of being in the world at same time with him and that there is nothing in occult literature that has suffered or will ever suffer comparison with the historical manuscript of "Solomon" the son of David, the king of Israel.

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte

Lokakisa wrote:
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Waall Pardners, methinks that the most important male magick creator and magician already was knnown as a developer and user of this new aspect of the Earth's World, that we have called magic , since the first comings of the magia, and thus lived sometime before 1300 BC (He was known well, prior to the first fall of Troy.

His name is Abaris the Hyperborean

He created the first baseline concept of magick, thus impregnating all the "thinking parts of the planet" and even having that dribble into geographic areas of primitivism.

Thus, he created:
A. The Concept of What we Now Call Magick

B. The Demonstration of various Magicks as listed by Heroditus and Others later on.
His Magick was the Basis of Gnosticism, Phalicism, Creating Objects, and Uses of Mentalities.

C. The Father of Siberian Magick,

D. The Father of Solomonic Qabala

E. The Probable Author of The Enocian Language, first "publicly found by Dr. John Dee in his collection of extremely ancient manuscripts (now lost or hidden) of this language

F. The healing of some diseases by hypnosis (which he probably was one of a few who discovered this ability. But may have been the "Primary Spreader" of this knowledge as he selected some people to "Carry On".

G. I could have mentioned a few people in Ancient Egypt, BUT, while their Occultism was Very Advanced, it was not Magick per se.

Caiyros
Abaris was a mythological figure, and Hyperborea was a mythological place which the Ancient Greek writers couldn't even agree on where it was located. I couldn't find anything that backs up your specifics above - but you know how the Internet is. Siberian magick makes the least sense; do you mean Scythian magick?
I'm certainly open to the idea of figures like Merlin and Abaris having actually existed though.
Merlin as l have read is a guardian angel to Abraham the Jew who thought him his magic system called Abra-merlin. Abraham the Jew gave details of his guardian angel " Merlin de mage " to his son lamech while astonishing him not to use the system for villain purposes. Most of his records are still left in Biblotheque de I'Arsenal in Paris.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Events”