Did djinn save Chernobyl from completely ruining planet?

ZombieSpaceChick
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbK9lh4jwBk

I watched the above video which contains a story about how some of the men trying to save the Chernobyl reactor describe a ball of fire hovering over the scene for hours before firering something into the reactor, after which the radiation levels dropped significantly.

The footage shown at 51 seconds (which is not footage from Chernobyl but is footage of another alleged ufo) triggered me because that is EXACTLY how my djinni appears to me, as a ball of luminecent flame. And then it got me thinking, did djinn have something to do with stoping Chernobyl from being a bigger disaster than it already was?

Has anyone else seen their djinn appear this way? Do any of you think that djinn were possibly involved with this?

Other disasters possibly stopped (or even started) by supernatural beings are also welcome to be discussed in this thread to if anyone has something to say.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Djinn? Not UFO?
Confused:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

darkwing wrote:Djinn? Not UFO?
Confused:I
People call the ball of fire UFO but since ZombieSpaceChick's djinn manifests as ball of fire she suggests it might have been a djinn and not an UFO like all those people believe.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aa okay, that's the connection:)
Since what I've read about the Fukushima one was not about ball of fire, I missed the Chernobyl one:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

My vote is the Spirit of Earth Planet. All the planets and stars have intelligence very different from ours...Go to Youtube and listen to earth and all the planets "talk" in their language. I'm serious. NASA has recorded them all...

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
ZombieSpaceChick
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:My vote is the Spirit of Earth Planet. All the planets and stars have intelligence very different from ours...Go to Youtube and listen to earth and all the planets "talk" in their language. I'm serious. NASA has recorded them all...

C-
Seeing as I believe that rocks actually sing, dance, listen, talk and communicate all through vibrations I find this completely believable.

The sound of Jupiter calms me down. Earth sounds kind of like what I would imagine a dying pod of dolphins would sound like, eerie yet hauntingly beautiful in an odd way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwnpXll ... B44AB721E0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhAXIjJ56xE

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”