there's an awful "voice" in my head, and it needs to leave.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

this will be long, but i think it is all necessary. i need help figuring out how to fix this.
for the most part, i am a very positive, loving person. i feel that i know myself very well, and have done a good job learning from and dealing with bipolar disorder. i am living a pretty normal, beautiful life. however, for as long as i can remember, i've had this one very prominent "voice" in my head that is composed of nothing more but hatred. it was especially apparent while i was going through my main depressive phases, but it still remains today. it's a nasty little bugger.. it doesn't feel like me at all. since it has been with me for so long, though, i can't really distinguish if it is a real piece of me or if it is some other being that has attached itself to me.
this voice is just disgusting. it seems to have the qualities of everything i despise in a person. it is hateful, not a sliver of kindness. it ridicules others for things they cannot help, and is very jealous. it feels the complete opposite of me.
a couple of examples of things it does that just absolutely DISGUST me and make me certain something is terribly off with this voice are: it ridicules individuals with a serious mental illness, such as retardation. i will be talking to them, playing with them, smiling and having a lovely time, and suddenly, this voice is SPITTING in the back of my head awful things. it bullies them for traits they simply cannot change, even if they wanted to. this is so incredibly opposite of my usual thought process. it makes me want to cry just thinking about those ideas that were in my head. it judges and belittles other people too (particularly girls.) this one is more of a regular "jealous girl" trait, but that's not how i am.. as soon as i walk into a room, it's as if these little sensors scan the room, pick out every girl (especially ones that i genuinely think are pretty,) and it shoots them down. it just points out and harshly judges their features and compares them to mine, as if to say "mine is better," when all my real voice wants to do is send everyone my love.
i can usually stop it fairly easy, i just repeatedly think "please stop" or "shut up" until it is drowned out. i try to then fill my mind with my usual loving thoughts, and it will be gone for a little while. it usually returns later, though. this darn thing is here at least once a day though, usually more.
to give a bit more graphic details of how it functions, here's something that happens every day: it shows me the worst possible outcomes of almost any situation. perhaps i'm walking down the street and see a woman walking alone. i see a man heading towards her. i then receive very vivid, violent images of him beating her and raping her. i find it so ridiculous that something in my brain can just suddenly pull something so horrible from such a simple, unrelated situation. nothing like that has ever happened to me, so i don't understand why i would often imagine something like that when i see strangers walking past me. i often see myself in the same situations. i'll just be getting ready to go get some fruit from the store, a fairly simple task, and receive similar visions - except i am now the victim. i get sooo worked up over these visions. it takes me much longer to get ready than it should because i freak out and prepare for the worst; have to make sure i have good shoes in case i need to run or kick, make sure my clothes aren't easy to take off, that my pepper spray is always held tightly in my hand, that i have a knife in my pocket, and so on.

the most obvious way it manifests is by getting me to snap at the people i'm closest to. sure, that's a pretty normal thing. the more you're around someone, the more likely they are to get on your nerves. it just feels deeper than that. i think my sweet spirits have been waking me up early lately, because they know i love to and have difficulty doing it myself. i've been waking up fully rested and in a joyful mood. it feels like nothing could bring me down. whenever my boyfriend wakes up and talks to me, he usually jokes around a bit, and i suddenly get oddly offended. i'm a very goofy person, so i don't understand this. it has just been getting worse though. i will get offended, snap at him, my mood goes completely sour, and i'm irritated until he leaves me alone. it makes me want to cry because it is so confusing (and i usually do, which just confuses my boyfriend.)

everyone has a dark side to them, even if it is barely there. this feels like something much more to me, though. there is no beauty to it. there is no usefulness, and i am so ready to get rid of whatever the source of all this negativity is. it is the main - perhaps only - thing that is holding me back from my greatest potential.
do any of you have ideas on how to get rid of this, either through magic or another source?

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:this will be long, but i think it is all necessary. i need help figuring out how to fix this.
for the most part, i am a very positive, loving person. i feel that i know myself very well, and have done a good job learning from and dealing with bipolar disorder. i am living a pretty normal, beautiful life. however, for as long as i can remember, i've had this one very prominent "voice" in my head that is composed of nothing more but hatred. it was especially apparent while i was going through my main depressive phases, but it still remains today. it's a nasty little bugger.. it doesn't feel like me at all. since it has been with me for so long, though, i can't really distinguish if it is a real piece of me or if it is some other being that has attached itself to me.
this voice is just disgusting. it seems to have the qualities of everything i despise in a person. it is hateful, not a sliver of kindness. it ridicules others for things they cannot help, and is very jealous. it feels the complete opposite of me.
a couple of examples of things it does that just absolutely DISGUST me and make me certain something is terribly off with this voice are: it ridicules individuals with a serious mental illness, such as retardation. i will be talking to them, playing with them, smiling and having a lovely time, and suddenly, this voice is SPITTING in the back of my head awful things. it bullies them for traits they simply cannot change, even if they wanted to. this is so incredibly opposite of my usual thought process. it makes me want to cry just thinking about those ideas that were in my head. it judges and belittles other people too (particularly girls.) this one is more of a regular "jealous girl" trait, but that's not how i am.. as soon as i walk into a room, it's as if these little sensors scan the room, pick out every girl (especially ones that i genuinely think are pretty,) and it shoots them down. it just points out and harshly judges their features and compares them to mine, as if to say "mine is better," when all my real voice wants to do is send everyone my love.
i can usually stop it fairly easy, i just repeatedly think "please stop" or "shut up" until it is drowned out. i try to then fill my mind with my usual loving thoughts, and it will be gone for a little while. it usually returns later, though. this darn thing is here at least once a day though, usually more.
to give a bit more graphic details of how it functions, here's something that happens every day: it shows me the worst possible outcomes of almost any situation. perhaps i'm walking down the street and see a woman walking alone. i see a man heading towards her. i then receive very vivid, violent images of him beating her and raping her. i find it so ridiculous that something in my brain can just suddenly pull something so horrible from such a simple, unrelated situation. nothing like that has ever happened to me, so i don't understand why i would often imagine something like that when i see strangers walking past me. i often see myself in the same situations. i'll just be getting ready to go get some fruit from the store, a fairly simple task, and receive similar visions - except i am now the victim. i get sooo worked up over these visions. it takes me much longer to get ready than it should because i freak out and prepare for the worst; have to make sure i have good shoes in case i need to run or kick, make sure my clothes aren't easy to take off, that my pepper spray is always held tightly in my hand, that i have a knife in my pocket, and so on.

the most obvious way it manifests is by getting me to snap at the people i'm closest to. sure, that's a pretty normal thing. the more you're around someone, the more likely they are to get on your nerves. it just feels deeper than that. i think my sweet spirits have been waking me up early lately, because they know i love to and have difficulty doing it myself. i've been waking up fully rested and in a joyful mood. it feels like nothing could bring me down. whenever my boyfriend wakes up and talks to me, he usually jokes around a bit, and i suddenly get oddly offended. i'm a very goofy person, so i don't understand this. it has just been getting worse though. i will get offended, snap at him, my mood goes completely sour, and i'm irritated until he leaves me alone. it makes me want to cry because it is so confusing (and i usually do, which just confuses my boyfriend.)

everyone has a dark side to them, even if it is barely there. this feels like something much more to me, though. there is no beauty to it. there is no usefulness, and i am so ready to get rid of whatever the source of all this negativity is. it is the main - perhaps only - thing that is holding me back from my greatest potential.
do any of you have ideas on how to get rid of this, either through magic or another source?
Dude I thought I was the only one with this issue. I was actually locked up for attempted sucide because that same voice wouldn't stop , it was that bad. After being there for a bit I realized I could silence it. It take a lot of energy. But you have to realize it will always be a part of you because it is you. It's the darkest part of you and it's really a difficult thing to learn to deal with. Sometimes it's scary and unusual and sometimes it's because your angry but I personally feel like it's you. If not I would really like it to go away but I've never been quite sure. Me being the way I am I have always been both the most kindest person I know and the most horrible person I know. It's quite a challenge to find that balance and learn how to silence that prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

you can try cleansing yourself of negativity by visualizing those thoughts spilling out of your head until your head feels clear and empty.
then imagine that positive energy rains over you and you soak it up.
you can also try imagining the opposite of what the voice says or the negative image that comes up in your head, after a bit, you'll do it automatically and it'll help to push that negativity away.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

It sounds more like a demonic possession than bi polar. That's how they work they relentlessly ware u dawn and in the end try to get u to take your own life. There plenty of people that can help though.
One thing u can do is shower that inner voice with love and gratitude Apparantly they really hate that and tend to back off at such extreme positive emotion

spirits lots
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Oh wow Nezz. I hope I can help a bit. My friend went through the exact same thing. She had so much hatred and would get mad out of nowhere. She thought everyone was out to get her/ a backstabber when this wasn't even the case. turns out she had an unbound on her for years..

My friend picked up on the thing and Her friend helped her. She met him randomly on line while traveling in a foreign country. So I thought this was destiny lols. He was spiritual. I don't know the entire process or what he did exactly :/ but I do know he asked Kali for help to remove the trickster from her. He said some verse and mentioned it was stubborn. Took an hour. When it was done she told me she felt light and didn't hear the voices anymore. I hope reading my post helped a bit.

She was in the hospital twice for depression and now she's fine. Like literally no depression and schizoprenia... I also asked archangel Michael to help her after the removal Bc she wasn't use to being "free." She needed a few months to adjust but now she's fine.

boop
fawnwings
new here
new here

Wow! I'm always amazed when I see posts pop up that seem to coincidentally match up exactly with my life.

Lately, I've been having this same issue.
It's happened before, where a strong voice of bitterness and spite has jostled into my head without warning. Usually when I'm feeling unguarded. In the past it usually didn't last long- I would see/hear the thought, dismiss it, and keep going. Recently, though, it doesn't stop with just speaking once... sometimes the same thought is repeated, loudly, and sometimes it just continues on with a stream of hatred and judgment. It won't let me dismiss it, and all my attempts to fight back with positive/happy thoughts seem to be weak (somehow pale in comparison).

I don't know if this will help, but what I usually do is take a moment to myself and keep quiet (especially if there's an urge is to snap at a loved one). Maybe do a task that keeps my hands busy- because it's uncomfortable, but I listen to the words. Even if they feel alien, and not like me (or my current mood). Then I ask, Why? Look at the negative thoughts that voice is putting in you, what parts are truth (ex. "They're so ugly!" into "Yes, that person isn't attractive in my opinion. So what?") and what parts are just... toxic, useless. It's like, Okay? So what's the point of you telling me this?
At least in my case, so far that voice has nothing else to say that has any bit of reason or helpfulness within it. What "they" are saying isn't of anything importance up to a point- it's just vile hate. Maybe sourced in something in me that I'm not looking at (like a hidden resentment or envy), maybe just to drag me down, but it doesn't matter.
I found that running from from mine only makes it worse, so I tried looking at it directly. : /

And while this isn't the most positive thing to feel glad for, I'm somehow happy that I'm not alone with this. Hope you find what your voice is and a way to conquer it... because nothing should violate your thoughts like that.

KaylaPreda
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Katharos

I'm going through the exact same thing, I thought it was just my scatter brain, but it's more rude and it's stuff I don't wanna think about. Maybe we can try Aura cleansing?

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

In the mean time look up Steve quail and pasture tom horn on Facebook and YouTube they both deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis if u truly want to end the torment they will help you.
Now you have your answer is it time you let go of that demon

spirits lots
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You could ask a seller you trust to check if it is an unbound causing this, at least that way you can rule that out.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

iamwookie wrote:You could ask a seller you trust to check if it is an unbound causing this, at least that way you can rule that out.
i agree i dont think this is you my gut tells me this is from outside putting thoughts into your head. if any thought feels alien or a bit off to you then its a good chance its not your thought at all and its been placed there by this entity what ever it is. you can always invoke the name of jesus christ command this enitity to revile itself theres alot of evidence that they cannot lie when christ name is invoked.
its all just suggestions and i dont think it would hurt to try. also theres lots of videos on youtube on how to get red of unwanted attachments....
hope some of this helps

spirits lots

Return to “General Questions”