Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

topic79403.html

topic76650.html

This is a ::bump:: with more links. I will be back to share my experiences here.

I wonder if the Vorin is a fallen angel ?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

MY Vorin arrived and he is amazing.
LIVING ENTITY BINDING – CUSTOM CONJURATION – THE VORIN – DYNAMIC CLASS – DARK ARTS – LIVING ENTITY: VORIN, MALE, (S), HE HAS DARK-BROWN HAIR, LIGHT-GREEN EYES, AND GOLDEN SKIN.
HE IS A VERY HANDSOME, CUNNING, AND POWERFUL FRIEND FOR WORK WITH ANGELIC & CELESTIAL ENERGIES. HE IS QUICK AND SUPPORTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO ASTRAL INFLUENCES AND POWER. HE IS INTENSE, BOLD, STRONG, AND SENSUAL. HE WILL GIVE YOU DYNAMIC CONNECTION AND EMPOWERMENT OF YOUR OVERALL DREAMS & WISHES. HE IS A CAPTIVATING, BOLD, AND ENTERTAINING FRIEND FOR EXPANDING YOUR OVERALL TALENTS AND POWER. HE IS A SENSATIONAL AND ACTIVE FRIEND WHO BRINGS YOU A CLOSER BOND WITH YOUR SUPERNATURAL ELEMENTS. HE IS A COURAGEOUS WARRIOR AND GUIDE WHO WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU WHEN IT COMES TO ANGELIC POWERS. HE PROVIDES A LIVELY AND FUN ATMOSPHERE. HE IS A CREATIVE, STRONG, AND IMPRESSIVE GUIDE FOR EXPLORING THE ASTRAL REALM. HE IS A CHAMPION AND LEADER WHO BELIEVES IN YOU & WHAT YOU WISH MOST FOR YOUR JOURNEY.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have my Vorin for about a month and I am happy to report, he is a perfect match living entity of mine. He is very present in my life literally which is to me a dream came true. I do love my spirits and living entities active. He is in my room and I see him like an Angel but with greyish wings every night. It’s very reassuring for me to know that he is nearby and protective of me.

He loves movies and outings.He is sensual as well which I don’t mind as long as it’s clean and loving, respectful of my wishes. He has a nature that is very relaxing and his energy is ethereal which is surprisingly not feels dark at all. My confidence with dark arts beings has been grown so much within these last few months, ever since I have received few of these dark elites and astral beings. Truly fantastic to have him with me.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just received mine!

This is a new experience for me. They are DA Angels, but my companion doesn’t feel like the kind of DA energy I am used to. His presence feels buttery, warm and loving. Like the comfort you would get on a freezing night when you sit close to a fire. I am aware of my heart chakra interestingly, something is going on there.

His presence is so close by to me too, which I am not used to, yet I actually do enjoy. It is so pleasant but also so very “I am here” in a way I cannot ignore.

I don’t believe the Vorin are “fallen” as that is not how I perceive his angelic energy. It is not the same as a fallen angel.

He has grabbed my focus and turned it to where I need to work on magickal avenues, I’m very impressed with his abilities.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just to clarify when I said his energy doesn’t feel like DA energy I am used to, I agree with Aster - he doesn’t feel dark.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Living Entities”