Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone have one? I have one on the way, and would like some input if possible, there is very little on them to be found on the forum, I seek to remedy that, they sound phenomenal.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

They do sound phenomenal!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

He is on his way omg yay!

ADAR LLWCH GWINN, D, MALE. HE IS A HARD-WORKING COMPANION WHO ENJOYS BEING TASKED AND WORKS WELL WITH OTHER SPIRITS AND ENTITIES TO FULFILL HIS OBLIGATIONS. HE IS DILIGENT, FOCUSED, HIGHLY ACTIVE AND FILLED WITH AMAZING MYSTIC ENERGY.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have one. LOVE him. Very calm, and loves to have something to do! I usually have him read stuff to me. They are VERY VERY good translators. Mine reads demonic books to me. I always did suck at languages, but maybe I will learn a few words. *sighs* 1ey

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

SikruaSuncat wrote:I have one. LOVE him. Very calm, and loves to have something to do! I usually have him read stuff to me. They are VERY VERY good translators. Mine reads demonic books to me. I always did suck at languages, but maybe I will learn a few words. *sighs* 1ey
That's so cool! I hope one of my spirits reads to me someday <3

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

He's here! He just arrived and from what I can tell he has a really cool energy, and I mean cool as in opposit of hot. His energy is really soothing, calming, and relaxing. Plus the coolness I am feeling from his vessel is REALLY just wow, soothing and invigorating at the same time if that makes sense.

Return to “Creatures”