Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

No, my black dragon does not have any children.
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don't like the idea of some humans breeding with other species such as dragons and griffins in all honesty ask yourself how would the offspring look like, don't you think if anything the offspring might have problems. The chances of an offspring surviving something like that I believe is rare. I don't like picturing a human and a griffin honestly it's like if a Pit Bull and a Pomeranian were to mate with each other 1si
Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

Empress M wrote:
Ty321341! wrote:To date his/her daughter.
That concept is so sexist; if you want to date a womyn you *ask the womyn*...their opinion is all that truly matters because *womyn are not property*. (end of rant)
I love the fact that you are comparing our human social status, to that of a dragon social status, of which, most of us may never know how it had function. And second, amisa is a divine dragon, meaning one of her parents is a black dragon. That is reason enough for me to want to ask permission.
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte

Alikat13 wrote:I don't like the idea of some humans breeding with other species such as dragons and griffins in all honesty ask yourself how would the offspring look like, don't you think if anything the offspring might have problems. The chances of an offspring surviving something like that I believe is rare. I don't like picturing a human and a griffin honestly it's like if a Pit Bull and a Pomeranian were to mate with each other 1si
Oh my god. Please do not put an image of that dog breed in my head! XD
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte

Ty321341! wrote:
Empress M wrote:
That concept is so sexist; if you want to date a womyn you *ask the womyn*...their opinion is all that truly matters because *womyn are not property*. (end of rant)
I love the fact that you are comparing our human social status, to that of a dragon social status, of which, most of us may never know how it had function. And second, amisa is a divine dragon, meaning one of her parents is a black dragon. That is reason enough for me to want to ask permission.
Unless, you love having a pissed of male/female black dragon in your life.
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

Ty321341! wrote:
Empress M wrote:
The concept of asking a parent (almost always the father) to date their daughter is derived from how humans (especially christians) have seen womyn as nothing more than property for many centuries and a womyn was considered her father's property until a guy talked with him and he basically sold her to the guy. The concept of asking "permission" from the father to date their daughter is directly derived from that sexist BS, and no matter the culture it is completely unacceptable. Who a womyn will or will not date is solely up to the womyn, period.

Return to “Dragons”