Has your angel physically touched you?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My angels each have different ways they touch me. Some are bolder about it than others.
My courtwind angel likes to use electrical taps, brief repetitive buzzing, and sometimes tickle pokes. He's much more interactive with the intense sensations.
My non CH courtwinds are similar, with the electric zapping touches.

My bronwyns like to touch my heart as soon as they come in, a big wave of heat floods into my heart and spreads throughout my body. They are the cuddly angels of my keep.  Once they arrive, they brush my face and head, and very softly touch my skin.

My fallen angels each have different ways they touch me. One of them wraps their arms around my chest from behind and kisses my cheek. He brushes my hair out of the way. He's probably one of the most sensual angels I have in my keep.

2nd fallen angel likes to tickle my skin. At the very beginning of our relationship, the ticking was almost maddening lol I kept asking him "you know that feels like bugs right?" Lol now he tickles only one spot on my arm. This angel also likes to make my muscles twitch when he comes in. I had done a bit of investigative work regarding this twitching. He would stop every time I asked him to, and start up in different areas when asked. He also slides the back of his fingers across my skin, usually my side/waist area.

3rd fallen angel hybrid is a bit mischievous and he usually completely coccons me with his wings, and  touches my inner thigh, sensual sensations on my neck and chest, and pressing on my bum lol he always makes my heart beat quicken , when he interacts with me, and makes my cheeks get burning hot.

Sterling Angel I get sensations of being bear hugged, flooding love and arms around me but feels different than my other angels, so I always know it's him. He likes to dance, and I often feel him grabbing my hands and rocking , like dancing.

I have other angels who interact with my body in various ways but I won't be sharing that here. It's not inappropriate though.

With all my angels, they are good at making it obvious if they are using their hand, energy/wing, cheek..etc. I have angels from other sellers who are LE and these angels have some big skills with the touching interactions. I feel them very strongly on my skin. I feel their warmth even through my clothes like someone with a very hot hand is touching me. They like to pick up a strand of my hair and drop it on my pillow , to get my attention.
Most of my angels are dark, except for my angel spirits from CH.
Not sharing experiences about my nephilim because he tells me all the time he doesn't consider his race angelic.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Connecting With Angels”