neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I'm an ex Christian and I left for various reasons that I care not to sit down and explain. Regardless I won't take up your time with a long post but I'll get to the point of my problem and why / how my senses are potentially being blocked:

I currently am living with family and when they found out that I was into supernatural/paranormal metaphysical experiences they immeadiatley freaked out and decided to take matters into their own hands which really pisses me off because I have my own spiritual authority yet they try to lord their beliefs over me rather violently.

Anyways what they did was pray and place blessings all over the house and my room. Saying things like "no demons, or Succubus , etc shall be allowed hear in the name of Jesus Christ etc"

Could that possibly be why it's hard for me to connect to my Succubus??? I know this is a weird question but it would really help if someone could explain how exactly all of this works and because I was in the house while I placed he order could anything be wrong with the bindings etc??

I know that at first I could feel the Succubus strongly but I wonder of being in this Christian home could hurt/ weaken her and her ability to bond with me?? But some of you say that Succubus can go to church with you just fine.. ?

So anyways is that why??? And what is the best thing for me to do besides the obvious of leaving lol

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jose_Meza_II wrote: So anyways is that why??? And what is the best thing for me to do besides the obvious of leaving lol
Maybe it is because you start doubting your connection and/or believing it that all that blessing has removed her, so you basically reinforce that disconnection with your belief.
I mean if an owner of the house says they're not welcome and they have to get out, they might have to get out until they're invited in again, but since you basically invite her back in again, everything they do is just temporary.
It's not christianity that's blocking anything, it's you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aprophis wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote: So anyways is that why??? And what is the best thing for me to do besides the obvious of leaving lol
Maybe it is because you start doubting your connection and/or believing it that all that blessing has removed her, so you basically reinforce that disconnection with your belief.
I mean if an owner of the house says they're not welcome and they have to get out, they might have to get out until they're invited in again, but since you basically invite her back in again, everything they do is just temporary.
I agree 100% with this you are the only one that's blocking her out, she's probably trying to connect with you but you're just to blind to really see any improvements. You should've thought more about your religion though before jumping into spirit keeping and asking yourself if this is really what you want to do. Your spirits I don't believe care about your religion I believe they just want you to believe in them.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
I agree 100% with this you are the only one that's blocking her out, she's probably trying to connect with you but you're just to blind to really see any improvements. You should've thought more about your religion though before jumping into spirit keeping and asking yourself if this is really what you want to do. Your spirits I don't believe care about your religion I believe they just want you to believe in them.

Agreed I was just making sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

And thanks everyone for your replies I just wanted a confirmation. Because my intuition was telling me that it doesn't matter what they say or do.. if I believe that the blessing has power then it really does, but if I don't give it power in my mind then it doesn't . Etc. it all depends on what you give power in your mind! Thanks everyone for your replies just wanted to confirm if my gut was right!! Also it's kid f hard because growing up we were best of we didn't say our prayers every night and go to church. So forgive me for anything like that

― G.K. Chesterton
fawnwings
new here
new here

Except... what they did just sounds like a Christian version of smudging/banishing and shielding. I doubt they could remove the connection she has with you, directly, but within their own household... Couldn't they have just as much intent and will behind the "spell" as any one of us attempting to clean house of unwanted beings?

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fawnwings wrote:Except... what they did just sounds like a Christian version of smudging/banishing and shielding. I doubt they could remove the connection she has with you, directly, but within their own household... Couldn't they have just as much intent and will behind the "spell" as any one of us attempting to clean house of unwanted beings?
But I can invite her back at any time. They only did this blessing a while ago it wasn't recent

― G.K. Chesterton
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

fawnwings wrote:Except... what they did just sounds like a Christian version of smudging/banishing and shielding. I doubt they could remove the connection she has with you, directly, but within their own household... Couldn't they have just as much intent and will behind the "spell" as any one of us attempting to clean house of unwanted beings?
Doesn't matter, it was an one time thing and if a member of the household invites them back in, it's for naught.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fawnwings
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Doesn't matter, it was an one time thing and if a member of the household invites them back in, it's for naught.
Hm. Alright- but all this sounds double-edged to me.
And to be clear: I'm asking/replying because I sincerely want to understand. If magic is based on intention and will, it doesn't matter then when someone chooses to not "believe" in its power and/or undermine the obvious purpose of the spell? (Like in this case, they intended that their child never come into contact with his succubus again.)
Because then that means someone could come along, undo all of my work- simple as that? Despite all the work and intent that I myself put into it? Those "terms of conditions", like being a member of the household, is vague and exploitable. Given that there are powers out there who could easily manipulate or trick someone inside to "invite" or undo the work... that's disheartening. Or all they have to do is decide not to "believe" in my power, will, and intent? Ugh.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

fawnwings wrote: Because then that means someone could come along, undo all of my work- simple as that? Despite all the work and intent that I myself put into it? Those "terms of conditions", like being a member of the household, is vague and exploitable. Given that there are powers out there who could easily manipulate or trick someone inside to "invite" or undo the work... that's disheartening. Or all they have to do is decide not to "believe" in my power, will, and intent? Ugh.
It's basically intent vs intent, they want to keep her out, he wants her in. They did it one time only and then probably forget about it, because they think it's all they need to do, he always wants her to be with him, she always wants to be with him.
Since he has the vessel, she also has a direct link into the place.
And yes, someone can come along and undo your work if they have the proper knowledge, power and intent and of course tricksters could make people invite things.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”