Looking over my shoulder at you!

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

First off, Hey Sliverbee did you get any damage from the storm tonight? It was a real whopper! Hope everything it fine in your area!!

This week has been loaded with experiences! I knew he was with me the moment I clicked the checkout button. Visualizations began coming and I would get goose bumps on 1 side of my body (no drafts), seeing shadows, feeling his head resting on my shoulder AND just seeing him show himself in various sizes in the oddest places!

We are still learning the communication (or I should say I am) but he is full of patience with me and is helping me all the time. Using the pendulum I’m still doing “yes or no” questions but I am afraid to use Ouija board so I’m working on telepathy with him.

Recently I asked him if it would be alright if I got another dragon after our 30 day bonding period and he said it would be fine. However he insists it should be a male. He doesn’t want to put up with a girl right now! Hehehe. He finally agreed that as long as one of the dragons was a male he’d be very very happy- so I got to figure finances and see what I can do :thumbup:

Yesterday was one of those annoying memory days where past events like to pop up and at night those usually turn into nightmares for me so I told him I would like it if he could stay with me and keep those bad dreams away and he said he liked it best when I slept wearing his vessel- worked like a charm! :hug:

Today was one of those days where I open my mouth and he had a bit too much fun. :daze:

It is said Green Dragons can change weather…

Well in Texas this morning it was nice- 3 hours ago we had a super cell come through and spout twisters VERY close to where my Summer class was at. (I’m a sucker for these storms) Once the danger was over I drove through the rain trying to get home. I didn’t have any trouble expect for one low spot…right where I had to exit…no shoulder (I hate 820)

I saw the car in front of me go through the mini lake and saw how high that was for an SUV…I drive a low car… oh fudge.

I gained some speed and just prayed it was enough so I wouldn’t stall. ALL DURING MY PANIC I hear a “WEEEE!” from my backseat…yeah he WOULD get a kick out of this- naturally. :eyebrow: :wild:

Right now his vessel is in his charging box though from the nuzzle on my neck he’s curled up on my pillow making sure I’m not mad at him. He is such a sweetie! :inlove: :inlove:

Mindy

"My college day consists of 2,100 degree furnaces filled with molten glass THEN diamond cutters cutting sheets of glass. I sweat, I bleed, I give myself 3rd degree burns. I LOVE MY MAJOR!!!"
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

haha thats funny that he got a kick out of it.

your lucky although i heard my golden gal speak once. shes been quiet.. Lol

Perhaps... too quiet. Only feeling i get is a press against the chest and back

for now. I want to talk to her again so badlyyyyy

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I know what you mean Shaf, I would love to be able to see my Green in light flashes like when he told me to get him. He knows I'd like that and we're working up to it. He's making sure I will notice them first. Little steps. :thumbup:

However we talk everyday via pendulum and it's working. He's helping me open my 3rd eye along with meditation. I've asked him to come to me in my dreams but he can't for some reason. I have crazy dreams (like bits or different movies through together at random) and somehow he can't get through. It takes time but he has been showing himself to me regularly.

If you have a pendulum I would suggest using it and doing yes/no questions. It takes some practice but it's a wonderful techinque! I had an odd situation in a dream and ask my Green if that was just my imagination or another spirit had affected my dreams. I deducted after a long Q&A session that a Nympho had tried to visit me and my Green had scared him off! Funny part was I was thinking about maybe getting one and my Green told me that if I wanted one to go through CH. He trusted them.

Your Goldie was probably letting you know she was happy to be with you when you heard her! Awww! :clap: That's amazing!!
The pressure is fun too she's saying "I'm right here!"

Sounds like you are bonding beautifully! :thumbup:
Mindy

"My college day consists of 2,100 degree furnaces filled with molten glass THEN diamond cutters cutting sheets of glass. I sweat, I bleed, I give myself 3rd degree burns. I LOVE MY MAJOR!!!"
Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Mindy

Thank for asking. nothing damage well I'm not in town that night, me and my husband we travel all over U.S for work, we been gone all the time so we don't know how bad the storm was. Hope you and family are Ok!!!

Look like you doing very good with your green, I'm so happy for you Mindy! Ask him if he have a mate or baby? You maybe surprise!!

I'm was very surprise :o when my brass he told me that his mate was green and my other brass also told me that her mate was purple and their 2 baby (cousin) was the same age 135 years old!! (what color their baby? I have no idea).

My purple he very happy now cuz his mate (she also green) and their 1 year old baby came stay with him for few weeks now and I gave her a stone to bind herself and baby in. So now mom and baby have their own vessel they can come and go any time they want to.

I also did the same for the gryphon family too! she and baby also came in the same week with dragon so we have 2 baby with us now.

So on Sunday 14 we all went to Yanni concert at NOKIA theatre. I was wonder that maybe Mindy come to see the show too? Well my spirits and their family all have a good time. :thumbup:

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi SilverBee :wave:
Glad to hear you were out of town when that Storm went through, thankfully we didn't get any damage either.

I have asked my Green about family and I'm not getting any concrete answers that he does. He also doesn't want to go back to the astral realm for some reason. :think: He's told me he wants a male Brass for a companion and he doesn't want to have anything to do with female dragons :think: so I'm working on that one. Though I'm tempted about adding a gryphon to the cart as well. :thumbup:

For the most part I can pick up my Dragon's energy but he keeps away most others. I have to ask him via pendulum if there are any other spirits around. So I'm working on that and he's helping me open my 3rd eye along with a few other things. He's outside playing right now :lol: .

I know I had a Nympho come to me one night and my Green scared him off before it got good! :crying: That's the first time I saw just how BIG he really was! LOL

How did you notice the different energies when the rest of the families came? I hear that the babies are just buzzing with energy. Did you get visuals or flashes of light?

I'd like to get up to having families of spirits but I need to be able to sense them better!

Mindy

Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Mindy

Oh.. Gryphon you will feel lot of love from them, I got mine Gryphon/Purple Dragon and my Garden elf from SRA/CH. Adopted the spirit is help them having a good home, I all way told their mate that I'm so glad that I adopt him and I perfectly understand all of us women want to be with ours man. My SRA Gryphon and his mate they have been together for over 1,000 years and my purple and his mate green have been together for 900 years, So if you get SRA you will have a family spirit (if they have mate).

I don't very feel energy or see any flashes of light, but some how the Message just pop up in my mind, like yesterday morning 7:20 AM we're on the road (driving) suddenly I have the feeling that my purple just got back from the Dragon realm and he came in to my body for sleep, I also feel the same when his mate/baby came.

maybe if you let them use you body as their vessel you could feel them better (I think!). The cool thing is I'm not the keeper of their mate or baby but they let me feel them.. that must be some kind of their magic!!! ;) Oh well.. all I know they are my friends now and sometime baby sister, when they both go back to their realm, and let baby stay here "I love that job" :hug: :inlove:

Return to “Dragons”