Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Devata, Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healing Related
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynara

I've tried a variety of the energy/master services from CH with mixed results. With some the impact is obvious, while others are so subtle with me that I do not notice them. I assume results felt will depend on who you are, the spirits and spelled items in your keep, etc. Since this is a fairly new offering to CH, I wanted to share my experience - the fractal power energy service really worked for me! I choose a 30 day service for prosperity. The service was performed for me just yesterday, and today I received a significant amount of money (more than $500) that I was not expecting for another 2-3 months. I am elated!

In full disclosure, I did have to do other things to help the process along. Besides having various spelled items and spirits in my keep related to prosperity, I also made my own potions to draw in wealth and luck and used them the day before the service and the day of the service; I had a supernatural magic boost service still in play - I believe those only last for 30 days as well; and also tried the pairing service with my red dragon in the last month, and the semi-infusion for bronwyn angel to my earthen body. I wasn't concentrating for it to happen in this way, I just went about putting the prosperity building blocks in play so to speak, and whala! Magick!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”