active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SPIRITUAL ARREST : KEEP YOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY CONSTANT & FULFILLED AT PEAK

I will let a quick review here concerning this spelled item!

It's really that awesome, and like another reviwer from CH, i was just thinking it would add a nice energy as a bonus and nothing more...WRONG!!!

That is incredible powerful for something not expensive, i could have it for like 18 dollars (can you believe it?!?) that was during 80% sales!

It was give to me in a beautiful Labradorite Pendulum like pendant (well, a pendant you can use as a pendulum if you do wish,hehe)

The very first day, i used it all day long, and i felt nothing. During the afternoon, i wen meditate and i asked the item to release it's power for me and that was a WOW!
It have begin vibrate, then vibrate strong on my chest, till it has begin to vibrate even until my heart, i felt it inside of me,wow. You don't need to be scared, that was rather a very pleasant and soothing feeling, because the energy of the item had adjusted for the purpose i asked: meditation.

It did wonders too in my bond with my spirits, i have call for my vampire one night, and i was using my pendant, i have tell him he could use the energy of this item to do whatever he had in mind to manifest for me, ho boy i am not disappointed of this famous night! :mrgreen:

He manifested so strong that i was amazed. This spelled item is really that powerful, don't be silly like me who have underestimated it because of it's low price, i am still in a awe!

1: helps a lot with meditation
2: in dreams, ugly/malicious stuff just run way from me, because i have more spiritual cumulated power
3: helps in anything else you need spiritual power, i used it to cleanse my aura with a nice success rate
The list could go endless,it is just to give a idea!^^

I just wanted to let this quick review , because it's is a incredible powerful item, and for this price, and what it can do, it's like receiving lots of power nearly for free!WOW!!!
Awesome item from CH! (again!)

Thanks for reading!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”