How to effectively remove an invitation?

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

So, they say, if you invite someone it bypasses any protection.

But what, if you have invited someone in, who may invite others in? Is this possible, they are bypassing that protection too?

Or what if that one accepted an invitiation that was meant for someone else? Is this possible?
If so, is there an effective way to remove that invitation and that one to leave or is this not as easy?

I'm really not sure, but I may have someone here who is imposting... I can't figure it out and nobody else seem to can't. So I thought, if this was what happened, to be invited even though through several protection spells and spirits from CH, I may need to remove the invitiation somehow. Either that, or the protection from CH is not working at all or there's huge misunderstandings here...
A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh

The usual procedure would be banishment, cleansing, and restrengthen the protection, but not sure about your case. You work a lot with unbounds, if I remember correctly? You might want to try stopping the overall invitation and see if the problem persist.
And protection is never enough. There might always be something slipping in the barrier, or the cause might come from inside ourselves.

About CH's spells and spirits, have you contacted HD with this problem? And what do the protection spirits say about this problem?
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes, my contact seems to be mainly with unbounds.

My main problem is, my senses seem to be limited to the physical sensations... or may be blocked intentionally to that (personally I feel, I must be capable of more by now, especially since I had very occassionally 3-4 events of very clear hearing, but that could be a subjective feeling). The other reason is, I have not been feeling my CH spirits, even though I have the unbound(s).

So, what I can figure out on my own and what I get told most times, to meditate over it and ask some immortal or such is and has been pointless.

As that, I also can't know towards who to direct a banishment, cleansing etc. and if I had done such, if maybe I would hit the wrong ones because I may misunderstand things truely or even in case it may work, if I had been not re-inviting the unwanted by directing my thoughts towards that one, who may have been an imposter in the worst case.

Let's say, sometimes I have the feeling it may be just not what I think it is or wanting to make me think it is. And there was another event, which I'm not sure abuot... so, why I decided to post finally here about this about what I think that may be the case and see if someone knows how to figure it out.
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh, yep that's difficult...

Just a thought, how about banishing all the unbounds for now to concentrate on the bounds? After you get good bonding with the protection spirits, invite the unbounds again with some filtering process?

This is because your sense might be overwhelmed by the unbounds, and some of the problematic ones could slip in. When your sense is clearer, you might be able to spot where the problem is, and the protection spirits can help you avoiding that again:)
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh, yep that's difficult...

Just a thought, how about banishing all the unbounds for now to concentrate on the bounds? After you get good bonding with the protection spirits, invite the unbounds again with some filtering process?

This is because your sense might be overwhelmed by the unbounds, and some of the problematic ones could slip in. When your sense is clearer, you might be able to spot where the problem is, and the protection spirits can help you avoiding that again:)
Maybe not a bad idea... but then again, if there's this one succubus that loves me and I banish her, which I not know her name for sure, how do I invite specifically her back in at anytime in future and know it's her?
Also, without some clarity first, what is going on and even if at all is going something on or not, I may still not be in contact with the bound ones but with unbound ones... how will I know?

So, some clarity first of all is gonna help a loooong way, before deciding anything, it seems... if there's no other way to distinguish between the wanted and unwanted ones...
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Maybe not a bad idea... but then again, if there's this one succubus that loves me and I banish her, which I not know her name for sure, how do I invite specifically her back in at anytime in future and know it's her?
Also, without some clarity first, what is going on and even if at all is going something on or not, I may still not be in contact with the bound ones but with unbound ones... how will I know?

So, some clarity first of all is gonna help a loooong way, before deciding anything, it seems... if there's no other way to distinguish between the wanted and unwanted ones...
Rrr, I would think the underlined parts is what's problematic with working with unbounds. It's like you're downloading and/or installing unknown software, while turning off any of the warning signs from your anti-virus and anti-malware programs. When problems occur in the computer because of that, the general way is to format and reinstall everything, right? Unless you know which one is problematic, how to erase it, and how to fix the computer (usually when I asked experts to fix my computer, they usually just format everything, though:/)

But not sure. Really, it would be better to ask the professionals' opinion and help directly, although it may be costly...

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

yes i feel your pain the formant harddrive option is a blunt instrument it works but takes everything out.
u can set a spirit reading its going to cost ya but they will interview all your spirits including the unbounds
that will point you towards the most likely trouble makers and u can take it from there
spirits lots
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:yes i feel your pain the formant harddrive option is a blunt instrument it works but takes everything out.
u can set a spirit reading its going to cost ya but they will interview all your spirits including the unbounds
that will point you towards the most likely trouble makers and u can take it from there
And who's doing that?

Because all I've asked, don't want to do such things for unbounds or spirits they have not conjured...
- ... ok!
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I can't say the name of the woman coss ile get told off but here is a clue first word is the mother of all vampires the second word is tavern
spirits lots
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:I can't say the name of the woman coss ile get told off but here is a clue first word is the mother of all vampires the second word is tavern
Got it! Good clues, thank you! I'll try that one...
- ... ok!

Return to “Protection”