More Tasks?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I've started giving my spirits weekly tasks to do. So far, I have only four tasks: night time guard duty, day time guard duty, personal bodyguard duty, and relative bodyguard duty. Those sound boring as heck, to be frank, and I'm trying to think of more fun things I can assign them to do, but I'm having trouble. Any suggestions? 1bg

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Look at the goals you want to accomplish in life and organize a plan to achieve them that they could help with.

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tasking your specifically skilled spirits would be fun for them too, as they would be working toward your goal in a way that uses their skills. For example, it would be fun for a red dragon, gryphon, etc. to find lost treasure if you go metal detecting.
Or perhaps you are looking for a job. Maybe you are trying to solve a crossword, find a new friend or lover, get higher scores on tests, etc. Your spirits all have skills. It may take time to see what they enjoy being tasked on or to see what they're skilled at, but giving them a variety of things to do based on your goals is a good start.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

U can ask them to help you win in video games.

I got a rare pet on this mobile app and I didn't even have to spend money. My friend on the other hand spent months on it trying to get 1/5 rate pets. It was a red / black ram/dragon hybrid Lolols. I have a few dragon entities who look similar to it. So was really cute. Not to mention it was the one I wanted out of all 5 human like pets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:U can ask them to help you win in video games.

I got a rare pet on this mobile app and I didn't even have to spend money. My friend on the other hand spent months on it trying to get 1/5 rate pets. It was a red / black ram/dragon hybrid Lolols. I have a few dragon entities who look similar to it. So was really cute. Not to mention it was the one I wanted out of all 5 human like pets.

That's a good one too! I haven't thought about tasking them in something like this, but will definitely get them to help out with games and interact more that way 1h

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

furrybunny wrote:U can ask them to help you win in video games.

Does it have to be specific spirits are can all of them do that in general.I've put some in games but I haven't asked them to do that.Though they have backseat gamed before.

Blessed be

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

when I started spirit keeping, I ask them to work together Bc I had a small number of companions. But now my number is large so I divided them into finance , protection etc.

boop

Return to “Spirit Tasking”