Has There Ever Been Anyone Who Couldn't?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I've been thinking lately and I've wondered if there has ever been anybody who never made a breakthrough in feeling or communicating with their spirit. What if there are some people who are just incapable of it so no matter what they do, no matter how long they practice, they'll never do it? It's something I haven't heard anyone admit to experiencing or talk about, so it's left me curious if it was possible.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Well, there is this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=60478
Oh dw, what have you done? >.<

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well if they couldn't then they may have given up and forgot about it if nothing they did worked for so long and didin't believe.As for the link dw put to the d!@$s post about things not being real(really,they became a member just to show how to be a egotistical jerk that can't spend two minuets to think about something before saying something about how a fact is false when it's not).

Some things are true wether theirs prof of it are not.Which is odd how things are with some people when they use the frase"I'll believe it when I see it"like it's a fact when you just have to think about it to get your answer and when you take stuff into consideration like how a fact is something that is proven to be true over and over untill proven otherwise and then becomes fiction how can you say that something false if one or two people experience it to be true and no one can prove it's false.

I can go on about it but I'll stop their but just because people can't see or hear something dosn't mean it isin't true especially if it's true by not only science(and from what I've learned and seen yes it can show it as truth in my mind) but by logic as well(which people seem to forget about these days).So that's my view of it and sorry if it's more about the link then the topic.

Blessed be

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I've been thinking lately and I've wondered if there has ever been anybody who never made a breakthrough in feeling or communicating with their spirit. What if there are some people who are just incapable of it so no matter what they do, no matter how long they practice, they'll never do it? It's something I haven't heard anyone admit to experiencing or talk about, so it's left me curious if it was possible.
Sometimes I worry that this is going to be my experience.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
darkwing wrote:Well, there is this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=60478
Oh dw, what have you done? >.<
Oh cr@p, did I open something bad??

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

Some people have a longer road to walk to get to their destination, and they might get discouraged, might give up. I say, however, that no matter how many miles you must travel, if you endure, if you keep walking and you never give up, you will reach your destination eventually. The key is to never surrender, to always keep fighting...endure, endure, endure. If you can do this, you will succeed eventually. The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step, and no matter how slowly you move, you *will* reach that destination if you just...endure.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Ah, that's sort of depressing ... at the same time, maybe it IS that some of us are putting too much pressure on ourselves.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi ive got a friend. He tried everything. For about 3 years. Even 1 of the sellers took him under her wing. He could not get any breakthrough. I do believe as hes quite young. He will find his way in the future. As he learns to relax and mature.
He found it very frustrating. Sometimes if you try to hard it leads to blockages.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”