Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

i got attacked(magickally) some weeks ago and was directed to call on Heka to help me. i went from feeling horrible and thinking i'd never go back to normal to feeling completely healthy again after working with her the past 2 weeks.

i want to note a few things about the experience that might help others who call on healing but dont receive it.
1. when you call on a god/dess for healing, whether you were working with them beforehand or not, the best results come from communication and working TOGETHER, not just whining to them and lighting some incense. its just like going to the doctor, they take care of the major issue and then you take medicine, go to physical therapy, change your diet, go back for follow up visits... etc whatever is prescribed, otherwise the issue may very well come back.

2. i've noticed some people think that gods and goddesses wont help you if you arent already working with them. i have worked with Heka successfully and didnt even know of her beforehand, in fact we bonded over the healing sessions lol. this still may be true of some gods and goddesses but in my experience if you truly need help, they will come to your aid. if they dont, you should look at your situation carefully and think, do you really NEED their help? or is there something else that would work just as good if not better. and if you simply feel nothing after calling on them, do not assume they have ignored you, healing is subtle unless you have good sensing ability and even then it still can be. sometimes there isnt much they can do, many of heka's visits were just checking my progress, while i laid there feeling like crap haha.

3. at the peak of my horrible symptoms, (i felt like i was going to puke up my lungs, i was drying heaving so violently) i called out for all my spirit/entity/servitor friends to help me however they could and the symptoms i felt relaxed. they didnt just STOP, but they relaxed enough that i could begin to work on myself. (furthering the above mention of SUBTLE healing)

4. (to add to the above again)healing is a complicated undertaking and depending on what is wrong with you, can take weeks, months or years to be completed. you will need more than just calling on a god/dess to help you, think of how we handle protection, we try to be well-rounded with it, having shields, spirits/entities/servitors, wards, spells, rituals and maybe have a ritual memorized or written down somewhere for a rainy day or a god/dess in mind to call on or already called on to watch over your space. in my experience, healing is similar, as there are various things that must be taken care of. to take away pain or specific symptoms, the cause must be taken care of as well. asking for pain to be taken away will most likely not yield satisfying results for you. if the god/dess takes away the pain, it will simply come back or only slightly lessen in intensity because the cause of the pain is still there.

5. im sure not everyone, but i think a lot of people, when thinking of being healed by the gods, assume that it will be a quick and instant work, and the results will be felt immediately(and the presence of the god/dess will be obvious) in my experience this is not the case, each session that either i myself did or that was done with Heka(sessions with Heka where she did work were incredibly uncomfortable by the way and took restraint on my end not to get up or ask her to stop. i did ask her to stop during one of the first 'invasive' sessions, it felt like a tube was being pushed into my throat and then it felt like i was be suffocated...DX) took slightly less of the symptoms i was feeling away. i didnt start feeling amazing at day one, i felt like crap the whole time, just less so overtime. sometimes i couldnt even tell if i felt better.

6. listen to your body! if you feel like something a god/dess has told you to do will make you feel worse, you dont have to do it anyway, let them know you cant right now or at the very least do a little and see how you feel. for instance, if you're told to exercise but you feel tired and barely want to stand up, they dont mean you have to run 8 miles, do something you CAN do, or sleep for a bit and then try later. you dont need to take advice in an extreme way.

7. divination is your friend! it's my opinion that everyone that gets into spiritual work should learn divination, not only to communicate but the check on things going on around you. it also helps if you get stuck or confused when healing yourself, you can get insight into what to do next. i used this a lot during my healings, as near the end, i still felt off and had the feeling that i was missing something.

8, think carefully about the god/dess you want to call on for help. it doesnt have to be one you already work with, if you feel a pull to a different one, dont be afraid to ask them instead.

if anyone wants to know, the process went like this.
1. stabilization of the issue(first few days)
2. readings of the issue. LOOOOTS OF READINGS
3.cleansing and resting.
4. dealing with the beings that caused the issue
5. protections set into place, just in case, since i was so weak.
6. calling of deity for healing - assessment and beginning of healing started.
7. continued healing and check up sessions, with resting and creating potions for balance within my body.
8. symptoms mostly gone by this point, but still felt strange(more readings tell me another attack was happening)
9. dealing with the second being.(the attack was barely felt as i was already covered in protection and was more resistant as my body was becoming stronger.)
10. symptoms basically gone at this point, i became very tired for the next 2 days and slept more than usual, barely any energy as my body seemed to be taking care of itself now and siphoning energy where it needed to go. took more 'potions' to help support what was happening.
11. extreme rush of energy, no symptoms at all, grateful~

i think that's it lol, if anyone has anything they want to add, go ahead.
this might belong more in healing than in immortals so mods feel free to put it where it should be.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Very informational this article is:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Krowe wrote:i got attacked(magickally) some weeks ago and was directed to call on Heka to help me. i went from feeling horrible and thinking i'd never go back to normal to feeling completely healthy again after working with her the past 2 weeks.
Are you talking about Hekate, the female greek goddess or Heka, the male egyptian god? I mean aside from the fact immortals can appear any way they wish.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Krowe wrote:i got attacked(magickally) some weeks ago and was directed to call on Heka to help me. i went from feeling horrible and thinking i'd never go back to normal to feeling completely healthy again after working with her the past 2 weeks.
Are you talking about Hekate, the female greek goddess or Heka, the male egyptian god? I mean aside from the fact immortals can appear any way they wish.

Heka the egyptian god, like i said i never worked with HIM before or even had any knowledge of HIM, to me HE looked female 1am and he never corrected me lol

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Oh thanks for the info! U must've seen the other thread where I had a few concerns Bc u address a few of them.

I'm always hesitant to ask for help from immortals. Worried they might get offended if I didn't provide proper offerings and time. Guess it depends on each immortal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

That's interesting, I've never seen Heka as female, but then again I haven't worked with Him directly either.
"Heka" is the word for magick, so He is essentially the personification of magick.
Pretty cool encounter though and I'm glad He was able to help!

Where are these magick attacks coming from, and how did you know that's what it was? *re-reads* Oh you said divination, duh.

Really though, people shouldn't be so hesitant about contacting Immortals. I think there have been some internet writers who give the impression that it involves a lot of grovelling and sacrifice, and that's not the case.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Oh thanks for the info! U must've seen the other thread where I had a few concerns Bc u address a few of them.

I'm always hesitant to ask for help from immortals. Worried they might get offended if I didn't provide proper offerings and time. Guess it depends on each immortal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i wouldnt worry about it, just like with spirits/entities as long you're sincere, they'll accept it. if you're that worried though, do some research about what the god/esses you want to work with hate and keep a list, that way you at least know what NOT to offer.

Lokakisa wrote:That's interesting, I've never seen Heka as female, but then again I haven't worked with Him directly either.
"Heka" is the word for magick, so He is essentially the personification of magick.
Pretty cool encounter though and I'm glad He was able to help!

Where are these magick attacks coming from, and how did you know that's what it was? *re-reads* Oh you said divination, duh.

Really though, people shouldn't be so hesitant about contacting Immortals. I think there have been some internet writers who give the impression that it involves a lot of grovelling and sacrifice, and that's not the case.
well, when i did readings about what to do, i got that i should call on a 'female power' and healing popped into my head, i assumed the cards were being direct and saying i needed a female healing deity, but i think by female power it meant a 'feminine power' and healing was that power. gender wasnt actually important :P i didnt try to push an appearance onto Heka though, so i think the image he gave me was just so i didnt get confused.

Heka was also who taught the Egyptians about medicine, the magick part of it is because Egyptians believed that medicine was magick. he also has specific tools that he uses...which i can vouch for, feeling all the pokes and prods lol no fun....AT ALL....

uhhh lol well basically a customer used on of their servitors for revenge against someone powerful or someone who knew someone powerful(but im guessing with how vengeful they're being, it's more like that they were directly attacked) and now they're attacking me as the 'creator of the servitor'.

and yeah...i get annoyed when i see that.....

KittyGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 69
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hmmm

Awesome posts thanks a lot Krowe :) <3

Return to “Immortals - Specific”