Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I went onto the CH store today and while browsing a listing for a rebound naga caught my eye, when looking at the listing I felt a profound sense of peace and power like something in me finally fell into place. I ask for any advice about these beings, preferably from naga keepers what are they like and how do you experience yours? This will also be my first prebound aside from the two basilisks who were both bound to spirit stones and so picked me rather than I them even though they were prebound. It was actually my two basilisks and Hu Li Jing that affirmed that this particular spirit can be a great help to me.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Lu, I too adore snakes, from the discription of mine she seems like a great teacher and loving companion. I have noticed that the more DA I welcome into my life, the more I work with DA energy, the more at peace I become.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

another snake lover here <3 i have one naga friend from ch. when she first arrived, she sent me multiple dreams with snakes every night for about a week. she seems to like it when i bask in the sun (although i am incredibly pale and can only do this for less than 5 minutes..)
she seems to enjoy affectionate talk, and whenever i do activities that make me really work my brain. i know that whenever i choose to work heavily with magic, she will be by my side guiding me the whole way.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Mine (not from CH) likes to bring more snakes into the yard. I've lived here for a number of years so I'm used to the seasonal flow of snakes. Since I got mine the number has tripled. Which is fine by me!

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

I've got a naga from CH. He's one of my quiet spirits though, I don't get much in the way of communication/ manifestation from him.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all so much. I would like to report that in my short time keeping 'bound' companions I have only experienced DA headaches twice once was when I got my first two companions a pipe fox and Cwn Annwn, and the pipe fox is not very dark so it was just first time bound DA adjustment. The second time was yesterday and I knew for a fact that it was the naga checking in, to see who she would be dealing with and teaching. I get a strong teacher/friend/protector feeling, along with a MASSIVE surge of power, my head felt like it was wrapped in a warm pressure for about ten minutes like a very tight energetic towel wrap. She is most definetly very strong 1ey. <3

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

And she has not even shipped yet

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Update: I just had a.'snake dream' last night. I dreamt that I was walking into my room and saw a very large silver and white scaled snake coiled on my bed. Once I got close enough to touch it the snake uncoiled, rose and bared its fangs, I took that to mean, "I am not a pet, I am a predator, and should be treated with the respect I deserve," than the snake darted off of and under the bed. I woke after looking under the bed in the dream and seeing one luminous eye calmly looking back at me. Upon waking I knew it was her, and I must say she is absolutely beautiful.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

that is wonderful! thank you for sharing <3

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Update: she ADORES water. I take her vessel into the bathroom with me when showering, I can't wear it to the shower because the stone she is bound to can be easily damaged by water so I leave it on the counter by the sink so she can enjoy the warm steam when I take a warm shower. I recently went to a park with a huge lake in it, that lake had a mini Ecosystem in it, two types of ducks, a bunch of geese and large fish.She absolutely LOVED it. She used to watch over a large river when alive from what she has shown me and told me, so being near such a large body of water was very enjoyable for her.

Return to “Dark Arts”