Simple Psy Ball (ENergy Manipulation Technique)

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

First things first, as you are working, you want to get yourself into a calm and clear state of mind. Meditation, as well as grounding and centering are recommended (strongly). And as always, shielding is highly recommended. After you have cleared your mind, you will want to start to raise your energy, the easiest way is to clap your hands together and rub them in a circular motion. continue to do this until you feel a buzzing sensation.
After that is done, you will want to pull your hands apart slowly, feeling the energy flowing between your palms. Once you have the energy flowing, you will want to see and feel it focused in your fingertips. allow it to build, stronger and stronger. Keeping your mind clear of distractions. Once you have reached a level that you are comfortable with, you will begin to visualize Energy flowing from your finger tips, meeting in the middle and collecting, building layer by layer, until you have a ball, at this point, go ahead and toss it around, play with it. When you are done with it, pull back the energy, see the ball unravelling as you draw the strands back in you. Once this is done, please make certain to ground yourself, as the excess energy can build and cause you problems if you are not able to handle it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Thank you kindly. I shall start asap. (not immediately as I have a couple of new companions to bond with tonight, but no later than tomorrow afternoon).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Does the energy have to come from you.I've tryed making pay balls before and felt the energy in my hands but I then do at time see the ambient energy just start swerling around and go into the area between my hands like it's being absorbed into that area.

Like it's automatically taking energy from the environment mostly and not from me.Yet if feels more like the ball forms more from the fact the energy coming from my hands is being blocked by the other hands energy if not the hand itself and at time when I take one hand away the energy is still there but if it dosn't stay a ball it just make like a tornado that goes up.

And I found it's not hard to make the tornado with one hand or the other though it feels like when my hands are facing each other and they start getting resistins is when it starts forming a ball instead of just making one.Is this because it's not my energy im using but the energy around me or another sorse like music.

Blessed be

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Interesting techniques, it's like making a ball of strands:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Bumping this so I can find it in my "your posts" later. I'm hoping this convo progresses to more complex constructs over time.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zaamael
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

What is the purpose of the psy ball? Meaning, what can it actually progress to. I learned how to do these kinds of things a WHILE back but I could never "throw" it or "play with it" all I could do was feel it strongly in my hands and then think of it dissipating and that's about it.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The purpose of a Psy Ball is to learn manipulation and shaping of energy. with some additional work, it can be programmed and/or infused with elemental energy. This is the very basics of servitor construction.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You know I've done something very similar all my life and never really understood what it is.
I couldn't see the energy but I could feel it there and control it.
Never really thought much about doing it now I got to wonder if I should be working on it more.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You should, the Psy Ball is a simple, yet extremely versatile energy form. With the right programming, you can do many things with it.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I discovered I could do that back around the mid-70's; but at the time it was mostly a curiosity and it didn't occur to me until many years later that something useful could be made from it

Return to “Educational Material”