DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've had had a expiriances with multiple goddesses for years and all have had the same seductive undertone and made it clear it was them and not a spirit mimicing them though to how things have gown and how a conversation with sekhmet I had earlyer even with the comfort,love,and trust I have with her athena and the others I just can't help but wonder if what i'm expiriancing is normal or not.I rather not go into that much detail though athena menchend a few days ago I should be more open with the expiriances I have looking at the post talking about her virginity but essenchaly this is what she said.Since I can sense her more easily athena said she can have me first which also means shes the first to have my child which she says she wants at least 6 and that the one that plans on having a ring put on my hand(athena)plans on having one as well and then kali joins the conversation and menchens they wouldin't be the only ones doing this.

Even though they say its not that problematic and they'll set people strait if they decide to threaten me for their own choices but it just odd and a bit worrying knowing how people view them like athena for example and how exactly something like that would be taken even after acsepting it after years of reasurins that i'm not misinturpeting what the say even if its still hard to tell why me of all the people that could be much better to choose from they decide to do things like this with me.I understand that this may be offenceve or have negitive responses to it or at least something like"o.0 wtf"but i want to know do others have expiriances with goddesses like this or am I the oddball out whith this type of expiriance. Please don't hate me for even menchening this since I imagine even if the one or two posts i made that had refrance to this thing happening whith me did not offened anyone this mite not be taken lightly.

blessed be

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

it's totally fine to have that kind of relationship with a goddess, think about all the myths about gods and humans procreating.
it's weird to think that a powerful being would single you out, i get that. but sexual relationships with gods arent a weird thing.
are you aware of Godspouses? there are many of them, reading up on that might make you feel less alone.

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

Yes like Krowe there are other threads on Godspouses
I myself just work with my goddesses and try not to get romantically involved well.. I tried a couple times to get close with a couple deities but they openly expressed they aren't interested in me romantically or attracted to me at all...lol rejections my middle name so I didn't take it too harshly.......they are still deities that I work with and admire incredibly though <3

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

i'll add btw that while i dont have that sort of relationship with my gods, it's only because i see them as mothers and fathers ..though Loki is more like a fun uncle and Fenris-ulfr is more like a Grandpa lol

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I was made clear that Hera isnt to be romanced by me and when Zeus puts his foot down then i will make sure im not crushed under it ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor

I've read about godspouses but that seems like it's with one God or goddess that's known for it not every goddess you interact with including virgin ones.Though looking at what is said so far I gess they were right about not having to worry about ridicule though looking at what wulfke says dose still have that monkyreanch in thought since I remember at one point zeus said he approved of me having athena and whoever elts I wanted as well or more like who wanted me which included hera.

Though their was a point a while ago that zeus and anubis had a conversation whal athena,aphrodite,and hera where having a light tug of war that went like this.

Anubis:sirusely what do they see in the boy.
Zeus:he dose have a lot of valuable trates even if he dosn't see them yet.
Anubis:but to be fighting over who dose him first like that.
Zeus:he doesn't know why as much a you don't know why.Besides he has thoughs 3 as well as Kali and morrigan and many others I wouldn't intervene even if I was against it.
Anubis:I know,doesn't make it any more understandable.
Or something like that which seems much more then simple godspousery to where it's not one goddess wanting you but at least a version of every goddess wanting you.It's nice to see it's not taken harshly though it's seems more in-depth and complicated then having a godspouse unless you can have multiple godspouses.

Blessed be

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:Or something like that which seems much more then simple godspousery to where it's not one goddess wanting you but at least a version of every goddess wanting you.It's nice to see it's not taken harshly though it's seems more in-depth and complicated then having a godspouse unless you can have multiple godspouses.

Godspousery is not something so 'simple' as to be mundane. Godspousery is a unique, intimate, powerful connection with a deity. Many Godspouses often take on the role of becoming a Priest of the deity they're bonded with. Hardly would I consider that 'simple', lacking in depth, or uncomplicated! :irked:

Godspousery is also not limited to just one deity. Some people do marry multiple deities.

Many people have sexual relationships with deities without being Spoused to them.

I'd also like to point out that the historical meaning of the word 'virgin' did not mean sexually inexperienced. It meant sexually independent. Meaning, if you were not in a monogamous marriage/relationship (where having relations with someone else is considered cheating and unethical) you were free and fully capable of choosing your sexual endeavors.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor

Zero wrote:
DualWanderer3 wrote:Or something like that which seems much more then simple godspousery to where it's not one goddess wanting you but at least a version of every goddess wanting you.It's nice to see it's not taken harshly though it's seems more in-depth and complicated then having a godspouse unless you can have multiple godspouses.

Godspousery is not something so 'simple' as to be mundane. Godspousery is a unique, intimate, powerful connection with a deity. Many Godspouses often take on the role of becoming a Priest of the deity they're bonded with. Hardly would I consider that 'simple', lacking in depth, or uncomplicated! :irked:

Godspousery is also not limited to just one deity. Some people do marry multiple deities.

Many people have sexual relationships with deities without being Spoused to them.

I'd also like to point out that the historical meaning of the word 'virgin' did not mean sexually inexperienced. It meant sexually independent. Meaning, if you were not in a monogamous marriage/relationship (where having relations with someone else is considered cheating and unethical) you were free and fully capable of choosing your sexual endeavors.
well I new that much about the first part but that does make it sound normal for expiriance when you put it that way.And even though by the way athena and artimes have talked it sounds like how a virgin would be defind but how you menchen its historical meaning also sounds a lot like how they view it as well whith one thing athena menchen at on point being its not so much as shes holding a vow but hasin't found a sutible partner she wanted for all that time so I gess it really isin't that outlandish to have the expiriances I have if thats how it is normally when it comes to the topic.

blessed be

Anon131313
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:13 am I've had had a expiriances with multiple goddesses for years and all have had the same seductive undertone and made it clear it was them and not a spirit mimicing them though to how things have gown and how a conversation with sekhmet I had earlyer even with the comfort,love,and trust I have with her athena and the others I just can't help but wonder if what i'm expiriancing is normal or not.I rather not go into that much detail though athena menchend a few days ago I should be more open with the expiriances I have looking at the post talking about her virginity but essenchaly this is what she said.Since I can sense her more easily athena said she can have me first which also means shes the first to have my child which she says she wants at least 6 and that the one that plans on having a ring put on my hand(athena)plans on having one as well and then kali joins the conversation and menchens they wouldin't be the only ones doing this.

Even though they say its not that problematic and they'll set people strait if they decide to threaten me for their own choices but it just odd and a bit worrying knowing how people view them like athena for example and how exactly something like that would be taken even after acsepting it after years of reasurins that i'm not misinturpeting what the say even if its still hard to tell why me of all the people that could be much better to choose from they decide to do things like this with me.I understand that this may be offenceve or have negitive responses to it or at least something like"o.0 wtf"but i want to know do others have expiriances with goddesses like this or am I the oddball out whith this type of expiriance. Please don't hate me for even menchening this since I imagine even if the one or two posts i made that had refrance to this thing happening whith me did not offened anyone this mite not be taken lightly.

blessed be
I just registered specifically for you.
I do not know English well so that I write through Google transliteration.

You have a very interesting story.
I would like to know more about what has changed now after 4 years.

I myself am a follower of Freya and I have different thoughts about her and other Goddesses.
Could you write me in private messages?
I would like to talk with you there if possible, I'm a little shy in public ...

Return to “Immortals”