The Highgate Vampire Case etc.

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

What do you all think about the case that took place at highgate cemetery in 1970?
As I keep reading through old folklore and legends, I would love to hear other opinions as well and what do you believe of these? Do you think there was really a vampire king and that there are other vamps as well?

I've been there five years ago and even though I haven't had neither any experience and knowledge back then, nor did I believe in spirits and such, I felt extremely nervous and anxious. Like some invisible eyes were following our group lol. Now I know, or at least, can guess why. Also, do you know any more said "rumors" about that place?

Let me hear what you think 2cl

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Highgate is filled with Vamps. I hae 2 of them living with me.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Zamorak666
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

The Styx Group wrote:Highgate is filled with Vamps. I hae 2 of them living with me.

Caiyros
Interesting. Not too many vamps here in Cali, the paranormal DNA is pretty mixed here. But that just leaves more donors for me hehe. 1ht

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Zamorak666 wrote:
The Styx Group wrote:Highgate is filled with Vamps. I hae 2 of them living with me.

Caiyros
Interesting. Not too many vamps here in Cali, the paranormal DNA is pretty mixed here. But that just leaves more donors for me hehe. 1ht
I think I have to go there again and check this out, it's been a very long time since I've last visited this beautiful cemetery. Anyway, what I actually wanted to ask here! Zamorak666, even if this seems obvious I gotta ask, you're a vamp eh? I've read in one of your other posts that you've been a BA in all your last lives? So I guess you were a BA vamp? 2co Just wondering kind of xD

Return to “Vampire”