You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

When I was about 13 my family and I were up at a cottage on a lake we rented every summer. There was a front door toward the road and a back door to the lake.

The front door had a screen door and a bigger storm door but it had a huge window covering most of it so you can see if anyone is standing there.

One day when everyone in my family was out back by the lake I came in for a drink and was standing in the kitchen about 5 feet from the front door just looking out while I had my drink. Suddenly the door knob started slowly turning, the storm door opened slowly and then the screen door, next the screen door closes softly, the storm door shut just as softly and the door knob turns back super slow. No one was standing there and afterwards I ran out back and asked if anyone had come around and opened the door. Everyone was accounted for. There was no wind that day.

That was my first unexplainable paranormal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Back in the early 80's, I was helping my dad fix up an old house that had sat empty for several years before a couple old brothers bought it.
The living room was full of stuff the previous residents had left behind (like they'd left in a hurry) and one bedroom upstairs was untouched other than stripping the bed.
That bedroom faced the south, so it was bright and sunny, but it gave my mom and I a really bad feeling... Nothing you could really put your finger on, just a bad feeling.
My dad was unaffected, but neither of us wanted to stay in that room any longer than we had to.
I never heard about the brothers having any problems there, but my dad got to asking around and found that someone had committed suicide in that room years earlier

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

It is my Dracula Set

Partly purchased from the City of Los Angeles, also from the current living Barrymores, and some relatives. I see Dracula when the 1931 motion picture "came alive" - 1931 - It was then and no other time for the realm of Vampires to come out of the closet and indeed they have done so,

Also the first mention of Vampires in the first decade of the 1700s.
Bela Lugosi's cuff Links
Part of one of Lugosi's Cloaks
The cup used by Renfield (Driwght Frye)
Renfield's travel suitcase (Dwight Frye)
The apertif glass used by Lucy Weestrenma (Francis Dade, who used to be a neighbor)
Dr van Helsing's straight razor (owned by Edward Van Sloan
An autograph of Bela Lugosi dated 1920
A burial Urn from Dracula's Castle
A post card in Bram Stoker's handwriting
A letter from Bela Lugosi's father mailed from the town of Lugoss where they were all born.
Letters and photos from Hope Lugosi
Par of an original shooting script
Earth from the "Cellar" of Castle Bran
A small piece of mortar from Castle Bran
An original coin from Vlad tepes' original coinage 1400s
An early 19th century medalion of the Tepes Clan
Of these people I get really strong Vibes from Lugosi and definitely extreme strong vibes from Dade..She was a neighbor of mine in Philadelphia Pa for a while. I honestly believe that the Dracula movie and the environment it created is a friendly boarding house for real Vampires. I see this collection as one thing - the reimpowerment of Vampires in human knowledge and knowing.

Caiyros
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Around the same time, there was a cemetery a few miles down the road that gave me the same bad feeling. It didn't happen all the time, just once in a while and if there was any fog around, it would be thick across the road in front of that cemetery.
As far as I could tell, the activity seemed to center around the grave of Harry Gaarder, who was born and died on August 13, 1882 (within a day of being exactly 80 before I was born)

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

My favorite haunted house and ghost story are linked. My favorite haunted house is the Winchester in California, and as for the ghost story. While I was on the grounds tour, which goes into the basement, our guide told us about how one day he was giving a tour and was told by a maintenance person to not go to the right as there had been a parttial collapse. The man then proceeded to leave, our guide thought he had been a little rude. The guide went to one of the managers and asked if they had seen so and so, because he had just left the basement after warning about a collapse and I want to thank him. The manager told our guide that was impossible, so and so had died while on his way into work in a motor cycle accident.

As for a favorite haunted object, Annabel the Raggedy Anne doll owned by Loraine Warren has always fascinated me.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Events”