Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In honor of International Paranormal Day we are hosting a contest!

Tell us about one of the following:

- Your favorite haunted object
- Your favorite haunted house
- Your favorite ghost story

Your submission should be as long as it needs to be to convey your message. The winner will be chosen tomorrow by popular vote of the Creepy Crew!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

I would have to say the "Holy Grail" Its shrouded in so much mystery and so much history. Is it a cup that grants eternal life the actual bloodline of Jesus Christ. Whatever it may be it brings out this child like fantasy of a quest or archaeological dig. Tracing back the Templar's, the temple of Solomon or Oak Island. Some of my facts may be off but to me it is one of the most fascinating "haunted objects" It just holds so much history and it would fascinate me to trace it back and follow it through the years. It would have one hell of a story to tell.

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I suppose the easiest way to submit mine is to link a thread I started here a few years ago.... It has my initial story of the house, and later in the thread I copied and pasted some insights shared with me by a trusted friend, Lady Mariah de la Croix.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... +heartbeat

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm I don't own any haunted object (outside spirit-keeping) and haven't visited any known haunted house, so I choose ghost story.

My favorite is Amityville Horror, which is about a haunted house, allegedly based on true story. I watched the first movie when I was still a cute little kid, and I have watched almost all movies related to it, however great or lame they are. I believe other haunted house movies are influenced by this story, just like how The Exorcist influenced many movies related to possession.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My all time favorite is Robert the haunted doll.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-sto ... your-life/

"Robert was given to artist Robert Eugene Otto in 1906 by an unhappy servant who practiced black magic. Throughout his childhood, Otto’s parents heard him playing with and conversing with the doll, assuming he was replying to himself in a disguised voice. He is considered one of the most haunted objects in the world."

The doll terrorized little Robert Eugene, giggled, tore up his room, and the neighbors claimed to see the doll moving from outside the bedroom window. It was said his expression would change, and he would blink.

After Robert Eugene's death in 1974, the doll was left in the attic until the new owners of the house found him and gave him to their 10 year old daughter. Robert terrorized her, as well, and decades later she still claimed that Robert had tried to kill her.

Go to the link to see his picture. There's definitely something not right there.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I always found the curse of Tutankhamun interesting. There were several unusual deaths of members who were present at the opening of his tomb. Also there were a few symbolic sightings such as one person came home to find a cobra inside a canary cage. Another saw jackals outside the tomb. Very cool reading, and I firmly believe Egyptians would have placed magick spells on their tombs considering how prolific looting was, and how steeped in magick their culture is.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

IPD Spirit Story

So one day I was in the garage after putting groceries away. I go over to close the door, and hit the button. As soon as the door closes almost halfway, a vacuum cleaner which we keep in a little corner of the garage suddenly wheels it's way out of the corner and into the path of the oncoming door, stopping right under it. The door instantly opens again, as it almost touched the handle of the vacuum when the vacuum moved. I blame my Kitsune.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Looking back, I think I might have misread the prompt. Please let me know if my submission is an acceptable one for this contest. Thank you!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

A ghost story I grew up with was the local legend of Mary Stockum. It begins when Mary's husband killed their disabled daughter. After he was tried and hung for their daughters death, Mary began killing their other 9 children one by one.

After the death of the 5th child, the town's folk found her guilty of witchcraft and burned her at the stake. Even after her death, though, the remaining children continued to mysteriously die.

So to prevent Mary from continuing to kill her children from beyond the grave with witchcraft, her body was dug up and they cut off her head. The head is said to be buried just outside the cemetery gates and so she wonders the cemetery looking for her children and her head.

I've only been out there once many years ago. I wasn't impressed one bit until I got home and uploaded the camera photos I took at the cemetery to my computer. There was a photo of a woman with long hair and a white dress peeking from behind a tree in the woods next to the cemetery. Unfortunately, not long after, my computer got the blue screen of death and I lost the only copy of the photo I had.

My brother has also reported my car violently shaking while turned off and it refusing to start when he tried to leave. It had to be pushed off the property and down the road before he could get it to start. My car didn't have any issues so we have no idea what could've caused these issues.

Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

My personal favorite haunted house is one I lived in. At night, you would hear footsteps..........someone wearing boots, walk up the steps, and walk down the hall.........and you could see the outline of a cowboy, who would step in to the bedroom and tip his hat, then he'd continue his patrol of the house. On cold nights, the blankets would get pulled back, you could feel someone climb into bed and cuddle with you as the blankets came back up. And if the spirits didn't want you there, you could feel a hand on your chest trying to push you back when you were going in, or hands on your back pushing you to get you out faster if you were leaving. In the basement, it didn't matter how many lights you had, it always looked dark, it felt like something was sucking the air out of your lungs. One night, playing with a spirit board, we came under attack, the cowboy stepped up and took care of it. At that point, we did some research on the house. It was built when Ohio was first being settled..........a cowboy came to the house looking for a place to stay for a night before he moved on, and found 3 guys raping the a mother, her mother, and a teenage daughter. He took the 3 and hung them in the basement, when He came back upstairs, the women had died. The cowboy took it upon himself to watch over my brothers and sisters and me, and makes himself known on special occasions. One such time, was my brother's wedding. Beautiful day, no wind, not even a breeze............but at the wedding reception, all the doors of the hall swung open, the wind kicked up, and at the main entrance to the hall, you could see the cowboy in the dust that was kicked up by the wind, he tipped his hat, the wind died and doors shut. Nobody but us kids knew who it was or what happened, but all the other guests were a little freaked out by it.

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain

Return to “Events”