THE BIGGEST WEEKEND EVENT IN CH HISTORY STARTS RIGHT NOW!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

80% OFF ALL WEEKEND LONG!

Next month we celebrate 15 Years online! And we would have never made it without each & every one of you :)

So we are having a mega-weekend event which will blow you away!

~ Bring home any Prebound or Custom Conjured Spirit Companion & get this BRAND NEW FREEBIE!

~ Buy any Lightning Deal and get this BRAND NEW FREEBIE.

~ Buy any Construct, Servitor, or Thoughtform and get one FREE of equal or lesser value.

~ Buy any Magick Jewelry over $20 and we'll give you a sterling pendant or ring with your choice of spell of equal or lesser value! (Put your choice in the notes)

~ Buy any Paranormal Service & get one FREE of equal or lesser value (including Illuminatis & Infusions)

~ Buy any Charging Box and receive a FREE Permanent Charging Energy Stone!

~ Buy any Binding Magickal Box and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Buy any Crystal or Gemstone and we will send you a special cluster for FREE! We have many, many beautiful specimens!

Buy any Conjure Bag and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Buy any Creepy Hollows Exclusive binding and get 1,000 Bonus Points!

Buy any Spell Binding and get this brand new FREEBIE!

Buy any Rare Magick binding and receive one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Bring home any Rare Spirit friend and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Buy any Power Orb and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

*If any of the BOGO deals do not work you can add your free pick in the Notes section of the paid listing :)

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

AN INCREDIBLE FREEBIE GIFT BAG WE'VE NEVER OFFERED BEFORE :)

In honor of Customer Appreciation Month all the bindings will be Class 5, tier 3 and every binding will be worth a minimum of $200 up to $10,000 depending on the spell/ritual/enchantment you receive! We will be giving away some of the most powerful offerings we have this weekend.

For every $25 you spend this weekend we are going to add something amazing to your gift bag! Then if you spend over $100, $200, $500, or over $1,000 you enter a whole new realm of free gift nirvana! We are hand-picking the items you receive in your box so everything you receive will be specially chosen just for you!

If you have multiple orders this weekend your freebie bag will not repeat!

This is the first time we're doing this kind of gift bag. The gift bags & gift boxes will contain a very diverse mixture of incredible bindings & items!

We will be giving away some incredible statues, boxes, jewelry, clocks, sand timers, goblets, magic books, decorations & more! They are all fantasy-themed... Dragons, Fae, Gargoyles, Skulls, Witches, Gods & Goddesses, Elves, etc.

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Awesome!! Thank You Magnolia and Ash.

Is there a limit to how many bogo deals you can purchase on one order? Say like for the Power Orbs. Can you purchase 3 and still be able to get 3 free? Or is it just one per order? TIA

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is no limit :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Great. Thank you! <3

Niiv
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 38
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Niiv
Zodiac:

Hello Creepy Hollows Staff,

I have not been able to redeem any discount codes or receive any sale prices the past month or so I have tried ordering things. I have tried to submit a ticket several times but I am not able to write in the message body box so it won't let me. I have tried doing all of these things in three different browsers and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Niiv wrote:Hello Creepy Hollows Staff,

I have not been able to redeem any discount codes or receive any sale prices the past month or so I have tried ordering things. I have tried to submit a ticket several times but I am not able to write in the message body box so it won't let me. I have tried doing all of these things in three different browsers and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Not a staff here.
But you can email CH directly at support@creepyhollows.com.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes please send us a message to support@creepyhollows.com with all the necessary information so we can find out what is going on for you :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Niiv
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 38
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Niiv
Zodiac:

Will do
Thank you very much!

PurpleDahlia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:80% OFF ALL WEEKEND LONG!

Next month we celebrate 15 Years online! And we would have never made it without each & every one of you :)

So we are having a mega-weekend event which will blow you away!

~ Bring home any Prebound or Custom Conjured Spirit Companion & get this BRAND NEW FREEBIE!

~ Buy any Lightning Deal and get this BRAND NEW FREEBIE.

~ Buy any Construct, Servitor, or Thoughtform and get one FREE of equal or lesser value.

~ Buy any Magick Jewelry over $20 and we'll give you a sterling pendant or ring with your choice of spell of equal or lesser value! (Put your choice in the notes)

~ Buy any Paranormal Service & get one FREE of equal or lesser value (including Illuminatis & Infusions)

~ Buy any Charging Box and receive a FREE Permanent Charging Energy Stone!

~ Buy any Binding Magickal Box and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Buy any Crystal or Gemstone and we will send you a special cluster for FREE! We have many, many beautiful specimens!

Buy any Conjure Bag and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Buy any Creepy Hollows Exclusive binding and get 1,000 Bonus Points!

Buy any Spell Binding and get this brand new FREEBIE!

Buy any Rare Magick binding and receive one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Bring home any Rare Spirit friend and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

Buy any Power Orb and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!

*If any of the BOGO deals do not work you can add your free pick in the Notes section of the paid listing :)

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

AN INCREDIBLE FREEBIE GIFT BAG WE'VE NEVER OFFERED BEFORE :)

In honor of Customer Appreciation Month all the bindings will be Class 5, tier 3 and every binding will be worth a minimum of $200 up to $10,000 depending on the spell/ritual/enchantment you receive! We will be giving away some of the most powerful offerings we have this weekend.

For every $25 you spend this weekend we are going to add something amazing to your gift bag! Then if you spend over $100, $200, $500, or over $1,000 you enter a whole new realm of free gift nirvana! We are hand-picking the items you receive in your box so everything you receive will be specially chosen just for you!

If you have multiple orders this weekend your freebie bag will not repeat!

This is the first time we're doing this kind of gift bag. The gift bags & gift boxes will contain a very diverse mixture of incredible bindings & items!

We will be giving away some incredible statues, boxes, jewelry, clocks, sand timers, goblets, magic books, decorations & more! They are all fantasy-themed... Dragons, Fae, Gargoyles, Skulls, Witches, Gods & Goddesses, Elves, etc.

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

2sc <3 <3 <3 2sc Woah, seems like a superb opportunity to gain more spirits for the collective and intelligent spirit-keeper! I LOVE MY SPIRITS BUT OF COURSE I WISH TO HAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, LOL. I am definitely a Spirit-Keeper, but am not sure if I can participate in the sales over this weekend, as I have some financial difficulties right now, so I only usually can afford food and healthy drinks. If I have any extra left at any given time, I will grab the opportunity and seize the spirits I so crave (which are mainly vampires, to tell you the truth), treat them with the respect they all deserve, and be patient with communication as I become more mature/developed/smart. I tend to favor the sanguines over the psychics, but hey, that's just me, seeing as I have this passionate lovely love for blood-drinkers with understanding and wiseness. My Self-Esteem has been quite low over the years; I could really have a good time bonding with vampires who adore me as I cherish them with all of my heart. 2hp 2hp 2hp

"SPIRITUS DIEM,CARPE DIEM..." my spirit can give shelter and feed your soul. Holly Christmas; a valentine's cherubim in disguise. One beautiful Dahlia, perfectly wrapped inside a crysalis of love and pure blood. One can never have too many lovely souls intertwined and carried by their own heart. "ONE DROP OF BLOOD, RAISES THE EMPIRE." For leaders still grow inside the tiny ribs of mankind, of flesh and human feelings. "DEVOUR THEM."

Return to “Messages & Updates”