new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just received a custom 5T3 Courtwind Angel. It's only been three days and I know it's a lifetime (mine anyway) relationship, but I can't "feel" her. I thought I saw a golden/white flash out of the corner of my eye.The pressure in my ears change every now and then. I think she might be attempting to contact me. Not sure. I meditate with the connecting stone and burn her apple-scented candle. Nothing. I'm willing to give it the full 30 days. This is really unusual. I've been sensitive to spirits all my life. It's like there's nothing there.

Companions: 1 Courtwind Angel and 1 Volkh
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

I use tarot to communicate with mine! I haven't seen them manifest (I do see things in the corner of my vision.. way more now than I ever did before having companions), but I ask them individually what they need me to know or anything they want me to know about them or about something specific. I let things flow, go with my gut, my instinct, when I pull the cards. (I've been studying and practicing for about half a year now) I also consider this an amazing time to bond with them because I'm basically getting to know them, what and how they think, how they feel. I also talk to them on a daily basis even though I might not hear or see an answer from them, they'll reveal or appear when they feel the time is right. Sometimes when I am talking to them or telepathically talking to them, I'll 'answer myself', but it feels like these answers are coming from them and not myself.. if it pops into my head, I take it as them talking and not myself. It's super important that you bond, bond, bond, be patient, try to acknowledge the 'little' things, even if it feels like you're just having a conversation with yourself. They'll hear you, they'll respond. Mine are C5 btw, I've been working with 2 of them for a couple of weeks now and I just received my other 2 today.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb