Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well I believe it's been the 31st day since I received my first two spirits, which has been somewhat of a disappointing experience so far. I don't intend on giving up on my spirits, despite my waning belief in them, but I have decided to get another spirit. I wonder what will happen.

Now I could have meditated more, worn their two vessels more, bought presents for them more, maybe something more, who knows? Not that I haven't done anything at all, I've tried to make my bond with my two spirits stronger, but nothing as of yet happened. Maybe soft signs have been given, but nothing I can discern from the mundane.

Now I'm just wondering: Do people with more or less spirits in their lives have better or worse experiences, paranormally speaking? I'd imagine partly a bond with current spirits ought to be well established first before going into finding new spirits. Is having many spirits difficult, making time for each of them? What, from YOUR EXPERIENCE (I understand everyone varies), are the benefits and/or disadvantages in having multiple spirits, especially a high number?

fawnwings
new here
new here

*shrugs* If it's only been 31 days... X) If you're expecting another will boost the chances of something spectacular- you might be kept waiting.

From my own experience so far... *shrugs* I am in contact with around thirteen-ish individuals. X)
Sometimes it may help to be in a group-setting because if I'm not able to 'connect' to a particular friend one day, I can try to focus on another. The point (for me) is that I'm trying. I assume they're trying, too, just that sometimes it just isn't going to work that day (for whatever reason). We will just keep at it another day, since there's -no rush-.
The disadvantage is that sometimes I'm antisocial or don't particularly care to put in -that- kind of effort. Then there's more friends to feel guilty of that I'm 'neglecting'. XD It can also get overwhelming trying to learn about each one and not mixing up signals/communications, but eh. Again, with time, I assume that'll smooth out.
It does fluctuate, though, in terms of 'paranormal'. And I have doubts about the reasoning behind that. There's the possibility that my progression of working with them has 'opened' the awareness, their number could also be a reason, it could be that some days I was paying more attention (who knows -what- I missed in noticing on other days, lol), a specific/newcomer individual friend is a bit more assertive/obvious than the others, or the universe's influence helped opening things up (like with astrology or whatever).
There's more than one reason possible, so I try not to expect or worry too much about it. Just focus on the relationships, and the understanding that it all take time to develop. XD

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Some spirits are very compatible with eachother ability-wise, and a larger group arranged in teams with spirits that can cooperate for your benefit will yield more fruitful results.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

question from me( because its becoming more and more relevant with people who get nothing from their spirits.) you say you meditate and wear the vessels and give gifts. do you work on your own abilities or even know what they are?
also...it's only been a month..that might seem long to you...but it REALLY isnt..people wait 50x that sometimes, i myself needed at least 3 months to get good enough at telepathy.

to answer your question though...im not really sure...it depends on who/what you have with you. you can end up with a lot of 'quiet' beings that arent really playful or talkative and there can also be very 'loud' beings who get your attention a lot and make noises, knock things over or show up for you(either in your mind, visually or in your dreams).
i suppose having more would add more to the chance of getting someone who's loud but at the same time i dont think it's necessary to have a ton of beings for that reason.
i know there are some people on here who have TONS of beings and yet get nothing and there are people who have very few and talk to them all the time.
honestly it's less about the beings and more about your own abilities, in my opinion. obviously there may be some exception to that but, for the most part, people who have issues, usually just havent discovered and worked on their own abilities.

Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:question from me( because its becoming more and more relevant with people who get nothing from their spirits.) you say you meditate and wear the vessels and give gifts. do you work on your own abilities or even know what they are?
also...it's only been a month..that might seem long to you...but it REALLY isnt..people wait 50x that sometimes, i myself needed at least 3 months to get good enough at telepathy.

to answer your question though...im not really sure...it depends on who/what you have with you. you can end up with a lot of 'quiet' beings that arent really playful or talkative and there can also be very 'loud' beings who get your attention a lot and make noises, knock things over or show up for you(either in your mind, visually or in your dreams).
i suppose having more would add more to the chance of getting someone who's loud but at the same time i dont think it's necessary to have a ton of beings for that reason.
i know there are some people on here who have TONS of beings and yet get nothing and there are people who have very few and talk to them all the time.
honestly it's less about the beings and more about your own abilities, in my opinion. obviously there may be some exception to that but, for the most part, people who have issues, usually just havent discovered and worked on their own abilities.
(I was a little preoccupied yesterday)
Do I work on my own abilities or even know what they are? Neither I guess, though I'd expect meditation would open those "other senses" at least a little, giving spirits a chance to give me some flicker of light to help me out.

As for the month's time deal that concerns me, I read that the first 30 days are important in bonding with spirits. Now that such a period of time has passed, I do grow a little frustrated, fearing that I'm not giving my spirits as much attention as they'd like, not knowing how they feel. If I get closer to my spirits later on then great, just wish I KNEW where we (I and my spirits) were in our friendship.

Pity I can't sense anything in particular, at least to sorta find "where" these senses are, so to speak, so I know "where" to focus. But then again, these are succubi I'm dealing with, so I'd expect to have some sense of "touch" somewhere: Face, arms, legs, torso, somewhere.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YEP THE FIRST 30 DAYS ARE IMPORTANT FOR BONDING BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GOING TO BE A WOWZER OF THE 30 DAYS WITH FULL ON MANIFESTATIONS & UNDENIABLE INTERACTIONS.

YOU NEED TO OPEN YOURSELF UP, TALK, BOND, ETC BUT 30 DAYS IS NOTHING IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS. SPIRIT KEEPING IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A HOBBY. SO IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PATH YOU NEED TO GET SERIOUS IN ALL WAYS.

FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT DISCOUNTING SOME EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR SPIRITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUBTLE. THIS IS PROBABLY THE #1 NEWB MISTAKE. SPIRITS AREN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE IN YOUR FACE. SOMETIMES THEY SHOW YOU LITTLE SIGNS, GIVE YOU A RANDOM THOUGHT, MOVE SOMETHING AROUND THE HOME, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE.

SECOND YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR OWN ABILITIES. WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT THE SPIRITS TO DO ALL THE WORK? YOU NEED IN SOME EFFORT TOO. PRACTICE TELEPATHY, SPEND A FEW MINUTES DAILY OR 30 MINUTES EVERY FEW DAYS WITH YOUR SPIRITS IN JUST RANDOM CHIT CHAT.

THIRD YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THEM STUFF. YOU CAN MAKE OFFERINGS OF WHATEVER YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IN THE HOME. IF YOU WANT TO BUY OFFERINGS YOU CAN BUT REALLY ANYTHING GIVEN FROM THE HEART IS ALL GOOD.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi, i'm still finding my way with my Spirits, I adopted my first around four months ago. I have six in all and quite a few are Ubi. But as Ash has said you have to look for the signs. Also i had to change my view on Succubi, they are not just sexual Spirits, they are female beings, who are intelligent and can offer so much more. In fact i don't even really refer to them as Succubi anymore, they are my gorgeous ladies and friends.
At the start i purchased a lot of presents, but what they really want is something from the heart, maybe a poem, loveletter. Chat to them each day, tell them you love them, tell them about your day, ask for advice. They just want to be part of your life.
As for interactions mine are very subtle, you have to look out for them, like tingly feelings, hair standing on end for no reason, feeling very sexual for no reason, etc.
Hope this helps
Loverboy

Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT DISCOUNTING SOME EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR SPIRITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUBTLE. THIS IS PROBABLY THE #1 NEWB MISTAKE. SPIRITS AREN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE IN YOUR FACE. SOMETIMES THEY SHOW YOU LITTLE SIGNS, GIVE YOU A RANDOM THOUGHT, MOVE SOMETHING AROUND THE HOME, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE.

SECOND YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR OWN ABILITIES. WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT THE SPIRITS TO DO ALL THE WORK? YOU NEED IN SOME EFFORT TOO. PRACTICE TELEPATHY, SPEND A FEW MINUTES DAILY OR 30 MINUTES EVERY FEW DAYS WITH YOUR SPIRITS IN JUST RANDOM CHIT CHAT.

THIRD YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THEM STUFF. YOU CAN MAKE OFFERINGS OF WHATEVER YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IN THE HOME. IF YOU WANT TO BUY OFFERINGS YOU CAN BUT REALLY ANYTHING GIVEN FROM THE HEART IS ALL GOOD.
Maybe I should talk to them more about my day, assuming they haven't been tailing constantly me as I hypothesized, but don't think I've put no effort. I have tried somethings, especially meditation, long as 20-30 min. Maybe the trouble is that I don't know "how" to put my effort into it. Now what's "telepathy"? My first thought would be to talk to them in my mind, but is it more than that?
And of course I don't expect them to be in my face "all the time", but nobody said anything about that. I'm always looking for subtle signs, some of which I find significant, but a lot I cannot distinguish between unique and mundane events.

Return to “General Questions”