whats better bind to spirit or gemstone orb

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Honestly, it's all up to personal prevence. Some people like having a vessel to hold and to look at, but some prefer having their spirits/entities bound to their spirit if they have a lot.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Or master vessel.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Binding to spirit creates a very intimate bond. It does have many upsides like not having to carry vessels, fear losing them, having to charge them, alleviates certain barriers, and reduces bonding time significantly to name a few examples. But if you choose to do so, I would advise to be certain of whom you are binding to spirit. I have experienced some mood swings with one of my vampires who is territorial and extremely protective. I have felt feelings that weren't my own like getting angry at certain people in situations where I normally can remain composed. It really depends on you, but know that you are the vessel therefore you are your spirit companion's energy source, you can experience a slight drain at first depending on the nature of the being, and if he is of darker nature, or shall I say darker than your own, you may experience a longer "adjustment" period. I haven't once regretted doing so 1ey

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Honestly, even if bound to a vessel, ultimately the spirit or entity will eventually create a bond with you. Some a little longer than others, but the more you wear the vessel the better, which is why you are told at least 30 days to wear your new vessels on you, put in pocket, etc. I like skin to skin contact personally though. In a short time I find that no matter if bound to you or a vessel, even when the vessel is left at home they are with you. In both cases, they have the ability to affect your mood, etc. They are not limited to the confines of their vessel.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”