Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would like to share something that has become a regular occurrence to which I have no idea what may be the cause and what it means. With time as my gifts sharpened, I noticed that when meditating, and when communicating with my spirits with my eyes closed, my eyelids flutter. When communicating with my spirits, I've noticed that the fluttering of my eyelids symbolizes a yes when asking them a question. I tried to do some research on the matter but sadly haven't found an answer. Has anyone experienced this, and does anyone know what it means?

I know that I've had some energy healing in the past and one of the practitioners told me I was supposedly "too" open as the fluttering occurred there as well when sending energy to, or healing specific areas. This had never happened to the healer before, he had never seen anything like it, and was surprised at this. Probably explains the "too open" response I received instead of an actual helpful answer. Can anyone help? Thank you :)

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I don't know what it means for you, but I have had it happen on a number of occasions - once during a distance healing, during meditations when I'm connecting to powerful beings or spirits, and a few times when I'm working with a binding that has a lot of energy to it. For me, I think it's just my body's response to having a lot of foreign energy rushing through me all at once.

That's interesting that you get a yes/no response. Maybe your spirits use your energy to communicate? If you're uncomfortable, grounding before and after meditating would probably help. It may be a matter of holding on to too much energy instead of being too open.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. 1ht

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Perhaps it means that you are just a greater conduit for energy and it has a greater affect on your body? I couldn't say for sure. It almost sounds like the healer may have just been caught off guard by the fluttering and made a comment about it.

On a rare occasion when working with some spirits, my body is turned into a "pendulum" so to speak and my upper torso sort of involuntarily rocks to whatever the answer is. This is especially true for my bronwyn angel. It's just a quirky thing my body has learned to do. Your body may have picked up a similar trait.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

High levels of energy makes my right eye flutter. I always figured it was a stress response, since it happens then too, until it started happening around spelled/spirited items.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I don't know about the eye thing exactly, I know what you mean though I am not sure I could explain it in the context you mention; I have however experienced certain bodily reactions to energy or manifestation that may be similar. If I am in deep meditation and get a sudden/unexpected vision my body will twitch or jolt.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I too experience eyelids vibrating when meditating sometimes. I never looked at it as means to communicate though. It unexplainable, its just something that happens when the interactions are very strong. I experienced uncontrollable movements of the lips too.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you all so very much for your responses :) So I guess it's fair to say that considering they are energy, they maybe manipulate our own to trigger such physical responses, or to show us they are here. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has similar experiences. Meditation and grounding are part of my daily life, I'm a yoga teacher and before I begin each day, I do sit to ground and shield myself...as an empath, I have no choice but to, or else the day proves to be a bumpy ride. Perhaps this will remain one of those inexplicable mysteries, but curiosity got the best of me, and so, I couldn't help but ask.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Spirits can manipulate and move body parts. I too get something similar, one of my spirits moves my lips for a kiss to convey a yes answer to a question. So, similar to your eyes fluttering yes answer. Great way to communicate, imo.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I've had eyes flutter, but I think it was more because I was straining my eyes. I've been experimenting with opening my third eye, whatever that means. What actually happened was during meditation, I held the tip of my tongue against the right behind my front teeth, breathed carefully, and forced my eyes upward, almost in a crossed manner towards the supposed third eye location. I did this with my eyes closed, but again I was straining, as it was difficult to keep looking up with eyes closed for a long duration of time. This did cause my eyelids to flutter.

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Succubean wrote:I've had eyes flutter, but I think it was more because I was straining my eyes. I've been experimenting with opening my third eye, whatever that means. What actually happened was during meditation, I held the tip of my tongue against the right behind my front teeth, breathed carefully, and forced my eyes upward, almost in a crossed manner towards the supposed third eye location. I did this with my eyes closed, but again I was straining, as it was difficult to keep looking up with eyes closed for a long duration of time. This did cause my eyelids to flutter.
I see what you are saying, but in my situation, it happens on it's own without any effort on my behalf. What you are describing with your third eye exercise is a natural reflex of the eye when rolled up with the lids closed :) I have no control over it whatsoever, and at times, specially when the energy is extremely intense, they flutter uncontrollably at a very fast pace and there is no stopping it. Quite intriguing to say the least...

Return to “General Questions”