Bronwyn Angel

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm looking forward to eventually getting a binding amd working together with a Bronwyn when I get things sorted. Also our values would strongly align perhaps too. A reading said that they would be the number 3 best beings to go with me.

But it's best then to perhaps get an idea of what is it like it or involves and whether they can take care of themselves much etc? I mean in my current state atleast where it's a bit difficult to find materials for 'workings' irl.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Wulfke wrote:Have a living Bronwyn and Sterling Angel in the family and they have been a delight to live with :p
When i need to be comforted for some reason then they are always one of the first to react upon it .

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I have just received my Sterling angel entity...I will update this thread if I will have info to share.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have just received my Courtwind entity. I will tell you more after bonding.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yay!

Jozett
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have four living Bronwyn angels, two are on bracelets, two bound to me. I love, love, love them! They are my saviors, my friends and my protectors. I also have angel spirits too, but these guys have a stronger energy. At least that is how it feels to me. Honestly, they have cleaned up so much crap and muck surrounding me. I feel so much better all around since they have come into my life. I must have had a bunch of feeders clinging to me, I used to have real anxiety issues with removing "bad" thoughts, I could dwell on negativity for days at a time, being stressed out over things that I have no control over, bad memories of people who have hurt me, etc. Since I have my Bronwyns, these things are no longer an issue. I can now get past things and go on with a lot less anxiety. Things I used to dwell on for days are usually forgotten about within a couple of hours. I even have rediscovered an old friend that has not been with me for years; hope. Hope for better things, hope for a better life, etc. And last but not least, I feel lighter, and happier than I have in years. These are just my experiences with my Bronwyns. I really believe that they were meant to come into my life, and help me become a better person. With their help, I want to go forward in my journey, so I can "clean up" and be able to really communicate with my spirit family. (the constant negative thoughts, and the anxiety really made it so difficult to hear or communicate with my spirit family), Down the road, I will be welcoming more Bronwyns to my family. I am even going to get one or two for my mother. All I can say is a big Thank You to Mags and Ash for making these wonderful, incredible beings available for us! In my case, they were life changing!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The Courtwind I received has a very hot, but pleasant energy. I can feel his presence.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Jozett wrote:I have four living Bronwyn angels, two are on bracelets, two bound to me. I love, love, love them! They are my saviors, my friends and my protectors. I also have angel spirits too, but these guys have a stronger energy. At least that is how it feels to me. Honestly, they have cleaned up so much crap and muck surrounding me. I feel so much better all around since they have come into my life. I must have had a bunch of feeders clinging to me, I used to have real anxiety issues with removing "bad" thoughts, I could dwell on negativity for days at a time, being stressed out over things that I have no control over, bad memories of people who have hurt me, etc. Since I have my Bronwyns, these things are no longer an issue. I can now get past things and go on with a lot less anxiety. Things I used to dwell on for days are usually forgotten about within a couple of hours. I even have rediscovered an old friend that has not been with me for years; hope. Hope for better things, hope for a better life, etc. And last but not least, I feel lighter, and happier than I have in years. These are just my experiences with my Bronwyns. I really believe that they were meant to come into my life, and help me become a better person. With their help, I want to go forward in my journey, so I can "clean up" and be able to really communicate with my spirit family. (the constant negative thoughts, and the anxiety really made it so difficult to hear or communicate with my spirit family), Down the road, I will be welcoming more Bronwyns to my family. I am even going to get one or two for my mother. All I can say is a big Thank You to Mags and Ash for making these wonderful, incredible beings available for us! In my case, they were life changing!
That is brilliant feedback. As for the anxiety - I have a major anxiety disorder and I would suggest you consider looking into the following:

a) Sedona Method (you ask yourself 4 questions (repeat it 2 or 3 times) to release emotions - instead of them sitting stuck in you. This helped me get through INTENSE emotions of loss and other negative stuff.

b) Eckhart Tolle's stuff - such as watching the thinker. These two things work well together.

Another exciting tool for healing or manifestation is a book called 'Eufeeling'... Basically you watch the thinker for a few minutes, then you feel an energy of peace/bliss/ecstasy enter your body. You then focus on that new energy - it expands... and automatically does your manifestation work for you - you dont even have to know what you want...

Jozett
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

Hi Laptop! Those are some really good ideas, especially the Sedona Method. I might give them a try, thank you so much for the suggestions. Well, since I last wrote this, I added some more Bronwyns and two Courtwinds,(two more bound to bracelets, and the rest bound to me). I am so glad that they are now part of my family. When it comes to my angels, the more the merrier. They are so awesome!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:For those who have spirit angels and entity angels in their , is there any difference in how they interact with you and manifest to you?
I would also very much like to know this too

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I have 3 angel spirits. A Sterling, Bronwyn and a Courtwind angel. All are very fabulous and impressive. What other angel spirits would you suggest me to have?

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Living Entities”