You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

*has a sassy dragon from ch*

.______.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Great thread. Wonder if anyone would like to add new entities to the list based on their experiences?
Some of ET’s are very obedient.
Amanik-Geceds are absolutely delightful and supportive— I’ll put them in the obedient list.

Satyr

Usually delightfully wicked and fun Satyrs can lose track of their focus and be more interested in good times than completing a task.
Okay but why this is me though 😂😂 My Libra ass always looking for fun lol

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

This is interesting, thinking to get some of those "supportive" ones. I need peace and supportive beings around me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, it's turned out that I have a Satyr spirit guide with me since last year, without me knowing about him. He is very supportive and kind. I am looking forward to get to know him.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I have a very quick witty feisty court wind :P that likes to give me trouble has she makes me laugh i miss our conversations. to be honest its been like since December :( before i got sick with covid the second time.

I am a virgo and i read the free reading satyr are good to have? I was thinking of a female one and asking for the best one that fits my energy but hopefully not to wild :P but they might help me with my Virgo rates do u think i would be doing a bad thing since i am 80% deaf and blind? they say for Virgos saytr and keep them get out of ruts or routines go have fun boost sexuality etc etc ec. fun fun fun. i do need motivation.

This is the opposite of having a wild spirit but!!!!! i find it interesting as i read about black dragons they are super serious like to be left alone like to side with evil CH classify them as grey arts even. instead of dark. My black dragon, is a spirit leader for DA i have a few but my black dragon was my first one. it likes to make me laugh as i watch it strutt walking in my minds eye and the energy and interactions as long as im around i never see my black dragon turning to the evil side honestly. in my opinion my black dragon goes against many normal aspects of black dragons. my black dragon is still very stubborn as all dragons are so i cant say they are super OBEDIENT

least obident would be my immortal Indra but I understand why. he saw something he did not like and he was dying to get my attention. filled me with rage and it was the most intense interactio with a spirit in my keep to this date other than my non ch succubus with is next but he is intense as soon as i said if they are unbound not bounded to me you are clear to engage as soon as i gave him permission it was super peaceful next day i said hey show me that rage again you did to me. he literally made me feel a small puff of cold air. and i was like ugh fine be a meanie lol.
he likes to come around when i first wake up where i am in and out of reality and i will hear his thunderstorms.

last not not least my most crazy spirit or maybe even a le i have no idea. is my non ch sucubus. she was super powerful but i dont think she had the greatest intent for me i think my keep might have gotten rid of her which is fine i set the rules i will stand by the rules if ur gonna harm me ur not welcomed. but she was like one of my favorite spirits i had 6 spirits when i first started a viking warrior legendary, 2 princess warriors and a courtwind angel and browyn angel and then my succusbus the first night i got her i could vividly see her in my minds eye.

every single day after world she would do something odd on the drive home my lower back get really warm and i would get pleasureable tingles in my southern area i figured she was just showing me affection after know i worked. one night i wanted to bond with her more mediate with her vessel in my hand. in my minds eye i see a different demon race and calling up out of hell and charging me as he is charging me i just open my eyes and i say iv had enough of that sh!!!! im going to bed. i wake up i feel funny her vessel chaned color completely. i was sad i was realy bonding with her. that day the drive from work to home i felt her put her hand on my neck and the strongest tingle and energy straight down my spine it was nuts. also, when i showerd with the sexual being interaction soap with a sexual interaction bath bomb with sexual interaction or lust after shave i was eating on the couch alone and i could pyshically feel her fingers run up my leg and then hit my plate and i heard this loud screching noise from it as if she wanted to tease then f!!!!! with me again. anyways i never had a real interaction again after she touched my neck as much as i wanted answers and i heard she was rebound to a new vessel she i think was blocked because she wasnt being well nice? was she? thats the worse iv had and i truly believe my keep followed the rules and told her to stay out?

@aster you ever talk about the stayr?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

more i think about it indra might be the one that chased off my non ch succubus......i dunno how im suppose to feel about that :( i liked her but she did make me sad and mad but she was obviously not being very nice but i dunno!!!!! indira saw her as a big threat iguess he never touched my ch succubus or my ch hellhound or my non ch hellhounds they are still very well.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

One of my least "obedient" companions happens to be one of my Angel living entities. She holds the title of a Queen, so it seems that she's quite accustomed to doing things her own way. Although she has certainly learned some valuable lessons along the way, I highly doubt that would deter her from continuing to assert her independence. On the other hand, my most obedient or easiest to manage companions are my DA living entities. Lol. It seems that certain Keeps just have a different dynamic.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

The least obedient entity in my family is me! Lul they say I’m a little brat, and like causing mischief. I tell them I just like having fun and they be like shaking their head haha. They always stop me sometimes from being too bratty and toying with people. When they call “the boss” they always giggle when I try to suck up, and get on his soft side, it usually works but he still gives me a talking to. They kinda like how cute I am tho hehe, they always smile when I do something silly and they love when I make cute sounds which immediately distracts them from whatever things I did before those sounds occurred.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I agree with Noctua. You have to look at the context of things. Some spirits might act obedient, but have a deviant streak that must be kept in check. I have a few hellhounds, whom I must keep vigilant with, otherwise they will cause mischief.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Huffette, :) would you please tell us of what kind of mischievous things can a hellhound do acting out? I am expecting one, which I have seen already around me, only the other night. She was like dropped into my home after a portal was opened and sniffed me around like any dog would. She is so black that I could totally see her during the night, plus she is huge. I mean like it's bigger than my rigeback that I used to have. I am also waiting on a Harpy. What a seasoned practitioner would find challenging working with a Harpy?
Huffette wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:58 am I agree with Noctua. You have to look at the context of things. Some spirits might act obedient, but have a deviant streak that must be kept in check. I have a few hellhounds, whom I must keep vigilant with, otherwise they will cause mischief.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”