You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Reading the many topics in the forum I realize that you really know very well what they say, because before finding this forum, this community walked in others but I was not willing and interested in hiring the kind of service that provide "Spirit Keeping" even I have read in some forums I did not feel confident, this forum is a lot of information, the encyclopedia you have is wonderful.

I ask permission to speak by email or via private message to clarify some doubts as I wish to acquire some vessels with spirits.

Once again I am very grateful and thank you for being part of this community!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Preston wrote:Reading the many topics in the forum I realize that you really know very well what they say, because before finding this forum, this community walked in others but I was not willing and interested in hiring the kind of service that provide "Spirit Keeping" even I have read in some forums I did not feel confident, this forum is a lot of information, the encyclopedia you have is wonderful.

I ask permission to speak by email or via private message to clarify some doubts as I wish to acquire some vessels with spirits.

Please feel free to contact [email protected]

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:
Preston wrote:Reading the many topics in the forum I realize that you really know very well what they say, because before finding this forum, this community walked in others but I was not willing and interested in hiring the kind of service that provide "Spirit Keeping" even I have read in some forums I did not feel confident, this forum is a lot of information, the encyclopedia you have is wonderful.

Please feel free to contact [email protected]
Thank you very much, I'm contacting you by email, thanks!

appiah anthony
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angle
My super power would be...: Super speed

Please how will I become a member

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi Appiah :) I'm not sure what you mean? A member of what?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I've never heard about spirit keeping. I don't mean to sound rude but it really sounds like like Pokemon really... I mean I have spirits that are attached to me that talk to me and give me advice and I'm being guided by a dragon and something that grabbed my attention from a mirror and I accidently brought in and now I have a cross mark above my left eye and I feel like people can hear my thoughts (but come onnnn right...?.... Right.....???) But really I feel like entities are guides and guides are only supposed to show you up to a point and only what it knows. But I'm ignorant at this never really had a teacher but the spirits I've came across so idk. Please explain to me what spirit keeping is and why it's different from what I've experienced.
I would refrain from comparing Spirit Keeping to Pokemon, it's quite offensive (to say the least). To be skeptical is natural, but Pokemon is a game that is played based on fictional cartoon characters, none of which remotely describes Spirit Keeping.

We have devoted years to the education of Spirit Keeping, and if you would like to know what Spirit Keeping actually is, I would recommend starting here:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Then following up with the FAQ & Reference articles here:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... how&cat=15
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... how&cat=16

Or perhaps reading through the Spirit Keeping section of the Forum, which provides years of material for you to differentiate the path of Spirit Keeping from anything you wish to compare.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
suchy1977
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi All,
Im a total newbie to this type of site, but have a very keen interest in all things paranormal. I must say to Magnolia and the team If any of the so called reputable ppl bad mouth you then in my humble opinion cease to be reputable. This in my opinion is not at all professional and should be addressed exactly as you have. I look forward to gaining more knowledge through your sight and congratulations of 15 yrs that is some achievement ;-)
Thanks
Suchy1977

ceidauilyc
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: Asura
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mahabali-Asura King
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceida Uilyc

It's so true. Thank you guys. I have found a lot of info here before I signed up because of my BFF. Now, I want to join your awesome community with kindred spirits too.

CristinaUK
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Heya new here really hoping to learn

Lucienne189
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hu Hsien

I’m also new here! I’ve been drawn to magick since I was very young and throughout my life, it has been a huge source of peace for me.

I’m super excited to continue browsing this form and learning about spirit keeping!

Return to “Dark Arts”