THE MOST HAUNTED DOLL IN THE WORLD

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I'm usually pretty private about my 'collection', but in this case I thought it would be interesting to share a little, since many were no doubt fascinated by Mahulda.
I'm the one who now is in possession of this doll, and I can confirm yes she is astoundingly haunted. I was endeared toward her from the moment I saw her and we have a special connection. But I can tell you that while I don't go to sleep terrified at night, she is capable of highly spooky activity. In the wrong hands she could create a lot of havoc.
Luckily, I was already intuitive enough to easily communicate with and understand her, so coupled with her own little capabilities this means we never have any misunderstandings.

I will divulge just a few manifestations that have occurred with her so far...
-Ashes have appeared on her head out of nowhere.
-She is one of those little dolls whose eyes close when you lay them down, but she actually controls that in this case. If I lay her down and her eyes close I've found it usually indicates she is ready to communicate 'outside' of her physical vessel. Other times her eyes will not close, no matter what, and this has indicated she is highly present (in other words, the doll is alive, lol).
-She has moved things, and she has tried to 'get down' from the area I keep her in. I talk to her in those instances to see what it is she's up to.
-Most intense are the hyper-realistic dreams her presence inspires. What is awesome about them is that while she has mostly used them to send a message, over time I have been able to harness the supernatural energy from those dreams to heighten my general activity with and access to the spiritual realm.

I feel that part of the ease of connection I have with her is due to my very strong bond to the goddess Lilith, whom dolls are sacred to.
One more little quirk I realized is that her name 'Mahulda' echoes the name of Mother Hulda, a Germanic witch-goddess I also work with who protects deceased infants, among other qualities. I don't think this is any coincidence personally, and am curious if anyone else has ever recognized this during their keep of her (if you're reading this Magnolia, let me know!)

Mahulda is one I talk to at least briefly every day, we occasionally watch the Alfred Hitchcock Hour or The Twilight Zone together at breakfast. (Yes, I do like my eggs with a side of murder and mystery. You start your morning this way, I can assure you that you're gonna be ready for the day ahead).
She wasn't interested in watching the Annabelle movie and honestly I cannot blame her as it is a yawn-fest. She did like an old story about a doll who eats other dolls that I read to her, however...

So there you have it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Very fascinating to hear a bout your experiences with her! I don't care for dolls, never have, they always seem like creepy, lifeless husks to me. But not her, she's actually quite interesting, she feels more intense than creepy to me.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I think I know what you mean Aurum regarding the distinction between most dolls and this one. She definitely has an intensity about her, really has personality as she can be quite clever and funny when she wants to be.

Typically I like to make dolls, rather than to collect them. She doesn't mind my own creations and she knows she is one of a kind here which I am sure helps her to feel comfortable!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Is it possible that Muhulda was suffocated or drowned as the reason she does not like to be covered. I have a haunted doll here that does not like to be around any source of flames because she was burned to death. Another was smothered to death at ten months old and does not like covers or pillows of any kind near her. The last fell to her death and does not like to be put near the edge of anything. They can be heard singing at night.
Oh my, I feel sad that they were died so horribly. What kind of singing do they do? Is it soft, or is it loud enough to be heard anywhere in the house? And for such a death for a child.....I do not know if the others are children as well, but if they are, I hope they are protected. I hope all are protected. Except maybe more dangerous spirits, if you will...Then I hope people are protected from them.

But are there very dangerous spirits? I know Annabelle is dangerous. And I think Robert is too. But I'm not completely sure on Robert. I have to go reread what I could find on him. They say Annabelle is demonic. But I do not know if that is true. It makes me feel uneasy talking about her. OH! I know this is about haunted dolls, but has anyone at all ever heard of the Crying Boy Painting?

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:I feel that part of the ease of connection I have with her is due to my very strong bond to the goddess Lilith, whom dolls are sacred to.
I never knew this, though most information I find of Lilith isn't very detailed anyway. Did you read about this on a certain online text archive or was this something you learned personally? From the source, as it were. :P
Vipera aspis atra wrote: She did like an old story about a doll who eats other dolls that I read to her, however..
I'm also very interested in what this particular story was called. It sounds like a fun read.

Lastly, thank you for sharing!
I had a feeling she was in your possession. When reading her information, my immediate thought was, "Now who is dark enough to be friends with this awesome lil spitfire..." and your name just popped into my head and I shrugged, "yep that's about right". Glad to know she's with someone who can genuinely connect and communicate with her. She really does draw a person in, it's uncanny!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:lAnd I think Robert is too. But I'm not completely sure on Robert.
I can't answer much about Annabelle or the other things mentioned as I don't have experience with that, but I can say that Robert isn't inherently evil or dangerous. He, like the above doll, requires a strict amount of respect. As far as I know, he's only ever hurt others when they actively treated him poorly and, due to my own moral philosophy, I can't blame him in those instances. Calling him evil doesn't feel right to me. That being said, I'm still probably going to be scared @#%$#$@% if I see him at the museum.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ah yes. I understand completely. I'd be a bit scared to meet him as well. But I would be polite, and a bit wary.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The main difference between Annabel and Robert is that Robert isn't known to follow people home, or cause mischief outside his museum. Annabel is.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Okay. Thank you. I didn't know that. Hm, but I also know, absolutely no one is allowed to touch her(Annabelle). And if you do, bad things happen. I also know not to mess with a Dibic Box. I think that is how it is spelled. But I am getting off topic. I will try to start a new topic about it. But I know they aren't for the faint of heart either.

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I've never come across Mahulda before. Nor can I find any other information on the Internet that isn't typed out by the same person. Word for word.

Annabelle and Robert... Well, those do have libraries of info.
Annabelle is Raggady Ann doll that was possessed by a powerful spirit, some swear it's a demon, that refuses to let it go. Like he/she owns a part of the physical plane and the doll was given to it, In a kinda way, like property.
https://www.google.com/search?q=raggedy ... e&ie=UTF-8

Now when I say you go and buy Annabelle from the store... You are not getting that owner... The company made hundreds of thousands of them... It chose that specific one. Annabelle has killed people that have laughed and insulted her. Robert Warren threw many roudy people out of the Warren museum because of disrespect. Two separate occurrences come to mind. One a priest saying that he should never fear a toy... Died in a car accident on an open road with nothing else there. The second was a guy in his twenties.

I don't know anything about the manufacturer of Robert... If indeed now handmade by the servant.

I'd like to get a link to an article that explains the origins of Mahulda, written by someone else of course.
Last edited by Wisdom Seaker on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Return to “Messages & Updates”