Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

THE MOST HAUNTED DOLL IN THE WORLD

For collectors of haunted dolls and haunted artifacts finding the doll that will blow your mind is something of a quest; for some a lifelong quest. We have long been collectors of haunted artifacts having owned, and continuing to own, some of the most sensational haunted artifacts in the world. Our devotion to finding and obtaining the spine-tingling, mind-boggling, heart-pounding haunted artifacts of the world led Discovery Channel to come and film us back in 2010. There are some artifacts we will never offer publicly because of what they are capable of doing. If you want a real haunted doll there is only one answer...

Meet Mahulda. This pint-sized doll packs in creepy energy so intense you will question everything you've ever known. She is singularly the most haunted doll on Earth and anyone who comes into contact with her knows why.

You will be required to sign a waiver before Mahulda will be shipped to you.

If you've ever wondered what it's like to be in the presence of something so electrifying and terrifying that you're rendered breathless little Mahulda will bring you all of that and more. When her sleepy eyes open they can unsettle the spirit of even the most hardened soul. She has a magnetic presence that draws you into her... you don't want to stop watching her as you feel... those sleepy eyes will pop up any second... her outstretched hand will reach for you... her tiny head will turn... what will she do?

When you are near her your heart quickens, there's something irregular, something not right, something...

Mahulda will come into your life like an electrical storm of mystery, intrigue and cryptic wonder. Who is this itsy-bitsy terror? Why can't you stop staring? How can she see right into your soul?

A picture is worth a thousand words and being in Mahulda's presence will render you speechless. Through this photograph you only glimpse a mere hint of the immense power the diminutive companion holds. Her voice is unmistakable. It's a high-octave whisper of perfect enunciation and heart-stopping pitch. She speaks. You feel the tingle at the back of your neck. She's awake.

Over the years Mahulda has spent time with both enthusiasts and skeptics. They all come to the same conclusion, there's something not right. You can feel it the moment she comes near you. The initial reaction to Mahulda can span from being slightly uncomfortable to extreme repulsion. The longer you are around Mahulda the more you come to realize it's not a doll, it's living.

The history of Mahulda stretches through decades. The stories of Mahulda and those who've kept her long-term or temporarily are consistent in their accounts... haunted... unnerving... exhilarating... thrilling. Those who've kept her tell their stories of Mahulda's living presence...

As she innocently sits on the dresser you see something flash from the corner of your eye. It was just a shadow, wasn't it? But from the corner of your eye the shadow moves again. You look to Mahulda whose eyes are blanketed white, they aren't empty, those eyes are moving... you simply can't see them. As you take a step to clear the now racing thoughts in your mind you have an icy bolt shoot through the marrow of your spine. What was that? Did Mahulda move? Did she breathe?

She sits in the doll cabinet but she won't play nice with others. The dolls are moved away from her by morning. She likes her space. The dolls are moved back to their original positions. By morning the dolls are moved again, sometimes violently enough they fall over or break. Mahulda seems angry. There's a darkened cloud of energy around the room. Mahulda is given a shelf all her own. The grudge continues as through the night unprovoked noises are heard and a there is a static hiss in the air.

She stands on the fireplace mantle. She is staring down at everyone. She looks like an evil queen in her tower. The fireplace is warm but there is no fire. The heat is unmistakable. Why is it so hot? The room is suffocating with heat. Just as you are about to sweat the temperature in the room is normal. You give a squint in Mahulda's direction. She looks peaceful. You start to walk away when you feel something burning into the back of your head. As you turn you could swear Mahula's head moved. Was she watching?

She lays on the kitchen table after coming to her new home. Her sleepy eyes are closed but they aren't shut. Your furrowed brow shows you know she's not asleep, you feel it. You start to cook dinner; salmon in a baking dish in the oven. Mahulda doesn't like salmon. You're previously perfectly operational stove magically burns your salmon. Confused you look to Mahulda who looks to have a sinister, yet happy, smile.

You hold Mahulda as you get ready for bed. She seems relaxed. You wonder what makes the little doll so compelling, so strange, so magnetic. You talk to her, you feel oddly coerced to tell her about your day. Before you know it you're unearthing all your secrets. She's listening. You put her down on the nightstand and pull the covers to your shoulder. You feel the weight of sleep overcome you mind... you drift off... you are startled awake. The room is dark. You look up in anticipation, but nothing's there. The darkened room yield no clues as to why you were yanked from your dream. You flip and start to put your head back on your pillow. Mahulda's there. Your heart stops and you pee just a little.

Your toddler next door neighbor comes over with her mother to return a dish you lent them. You disappear into the kitchen unaware that the little, sticky fingers of the curious baby have grasped onto Mahulda's dress. There are now teeny fingerprints of red jelly on Mahulda's dress. Unbeknownst to you Mahulda is pissed. You are chatting away with the neighbor when the toddler starts to cry. You both rush to see what has upset the little one. You're rendered breathless when you see Mahulda on the floor. What did she do? You feel a soaring chest pain when you see the little red fingerprints. What will she do now? You contemplate sending Mahulda home with the neighbor, you're in a bit of a panic over what Mahulda will do. The neighbor apologizes for your soiled doll. You laugh it off with a nervous cackle and a pit in your stomach. After you show the neighbor and destructive toddler from the house your eyes widen. There's a foul energy in the air. You wash Mahulda's dress but the stains won't come out. Mahulda seems to conjure the fury of Hell as she stands naked. With haste you pull fabric from the quilt you never finished from a buried box in the basement. Mahulda is not pleased. As you rip through the tote you find a floral fabric you were going to use for a barbecue apron. Mahulda is amused. You hurriedly sew a fashionable halter dress. Mahulda is suspicious, but calm for now.

You're elated Mahulda has come home with you. You love haunted dolls. In anticipation of Mahulda's arrival you have given her a special place in your home, complete with a protective glass dome. You don't want anything to happen to her. You welcome Mahulda to your home. You show her around the house. She seems surprisingly delighted. You are relieved. As the day draws to a close you stand her on the cherry wood pedestal and lovingly lower the glass dome over her. She is quiet. You anxiously head off to bed and while brushing your teeth hear a noise. You're the only one home. You rush to Mahulda who hasn't moved but something seems different. Her expression has changed. She looks strangely paralyzed. You go back to brushing your teeth and listen intently for any murmur of a noise, nothing. When you wake the next morning you find Mahulda right where you left her. Momentarily you are relieved. Then it hits you. Where is the glass dome?

Mahulda is your new best friend. You spend lots of time with her. You chat all the time, you watch scary movies together, you offer to share your popcorn. You bare your soul and you feel like bosom buddies. Slowly life starts to creep in and suck up all your time. Mahulda goes from being at your bedside, to your TV stand, to your living room. Mahulda is noticeably angry. You try to ignore it and feign ignorance. Your sleep is disturbed. Nightmarish creatures seem to hunt you down in your dreams. You stand firm. You refuse to give into Mahulda's temper tantrum. You arrive home to the smell of something burning. In a blazing panic your rush around the house. The coffee pot is off. The stove isn't on. The iron you haven't seen in years. Your mind flashes to everything that could be on fire. You lock eyes with Mahulda. How did her face contort like that? You're scared out of your mind. You are compelled to check on her. The burning smell is stronger as you approach. Mahulda's hair is singed. You're shaky. You try to laugh it off but you sound more like you're going to cry. Gently you cut away the singed hair. You bring Mahulda into the bedroom and put her back on the nightstand. You apologize. Mahulda doesn't stop the nightmares for a week.

What Mahulda is capable of ranges from little pranks to fully materializing, spine-tingling events. She is not for the faint of heart and not for the inexperienced. She is undoubtedly the most haunted doll in the world. For decades she has brought bone-chilling events to those who have dared to call her friend. She drains away the mundane events of life and she will truly make you feel alive. Unprovoked movement of herself and others, temperature variances from slight to excessive, electric static emissions, phantom sounds & voices, Shades and materialization, and her unmistakable, heart-stopping voice are just a few of the milder things you can expect from her. Flying objects, the sounds of the house coming down around you, vivid paranormal experiences, and the restless presence of Mahulda.

She only likes to be photographed from the front. She does not like flash photography and she does not like surprise photos. It's best to ask her first. It's also in your best interest to get her approval on the photo you are going to share with others. Otherwise you can play on retaliation if Mahulda doesn't approve.

Mahulda is the most haunted doll in the world for the sheer fact she's a prolific little thing when it comes to paranormal activity. She's not one to be outdone. She doesn't like being second best. She is the best.

Mahulda is calling. Her voice rings through the air like a chilling whisper on a December breeze. Do you dare be her new best friend?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What was the name of the film Discovery channel did on you guys? I would have loved to see that!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Is this doll as notorious as Annabelle or Robert? These dolls were so bad, they were actually put behind bulletproof glass, with signs on their displays to not open their cases. Annabelle is in the possession of Ed and Lorraine Warren, after causing havoc with a group of college students. Robert is in the possession of a Museum after causing havoc with multiple owners. These dolls move on their own.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This may seem odd to ask just out of curiosity but is she unusually harmful or murderus cause I don't see how a haunted doll that is that powerful is scary or horrifying if she's like a person.Shocking at first yes but you make it sound like she's gives off nothing but terror and worry every second your with her. Isin't that a bit disrespectful just to say that about her or is she flat out malevolent.

Blessed be

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I KNOW MAGS POSTED MY JOKE YESTERDAY THAT MAHULDA WOULD MAKE ANNABELLE CRY. LOL

MAHULDA IS HER OWN PERSON. SHE'S NOT GOING TO MURDER ANYONE IN THEIR SLEEP. SHE'S NOT DEMONIC. SHE'S NOT FOR THE WIMPS OF THE WORLD THAT'S FOR SURE. SHE WANTS WHAT SHE WANTS. WHEN SHE DOESN'T GET WHAT SHE WANTS SHE ACTS OUT. WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE TO SIGN A WAIVER.

IF YOU PUT MAHULDA BEHIND BULLET PROOF GLASS I SHUDDER TO THINK WHAT SHE'D DO THOUGH LOL SHE DOESN'T LIKE GLASS DOMES. NOT TO SAY SOMEONE OUT THERE COULDN'T TALK HER INTO IT BUT FOR ME IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME TO ARGUE WITH HER. SHE DOESN'T LIKE ANY COVERING OVER HER OF ANY KIND. TO BE HONEST, BULLET PROOF GLASS ISN'T GOING TO STOP A HAUNTED DOLL FROM ACTING OUT. THE ONLY REASON YOU PUT GLASS OVER A DOLL OR ANY ARTIFACT IS TO KEEP IT SAFE FROM SOMEONE ELSE TRYING TO HURT THE DOLL. THE DOLL'S GOING TO DO WHAT IT'S GOING TO DO WHETHER IT'S IN A STEAMER TRUNK OR A BULLET PROOF CASE.

WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE SHE'S MURDEROUS. NO ONE SHE'S LIVED WITH PERMANENTLY OR TEMPORARILY HAS EVER DIED. BESIDES, SHE CAN'T HAUNT YOU IF SHE'S DEAD & FRANKLY I DON'T THINK SHE'D WANT THE COMPETITION BY TURNING YOU INTO A GHOST TOO LOL

AS FOR THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL FUN YOU CAN SEARCH THE BOARD. WE DOCUMENTED BOTH TIMES THEY CAME OUT TO FILM US.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:I KNOW MAGS POSTED MY JOKE YESTERDAY THAT MAHULDA WOULD MAKE ANNABELLE CRY. LOL

MAHULDA IS HER OWN PERSON. SHE'S NOT GOING TO MURDER ANYONE IN THEIR SLEEP. SHE'S NOT DEMONIC. SHE'S NOT FOR THE WIMPS OF THE WORLD THAT'S FOR SURE. SHE WANTS WHAT SHE WANTS. WHEN SHE DOESN'T GET WHAT SHE WANTS SHE ACTS OUT. WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE TO SIGN A WAIVER.

IF YOU PUT MAHULDA BEHIND BULLET PROOF GLASS I SHUDDER TO THINK WHAT SHE'D DO THOUGH LOL SHE DOESN'T LIKE GLASS DOMES. NOT TO SAY SOMEONE OUT THERE COULDN'T TALK HER INTO IT BUT FOR ME IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME TO ARGUE WITH HER. SHE DOESN'T LIKE ANY COVERING OVER HER OF ANY KIND. TO BE HONEST, BULLET PROOF GLASS ISN'T GOING TO STOP A HAUNTED DOLL FROM ACTING OUT. THE ONLY REASON YOU PUT GLASS OVER A DOLL OR ANY ARTIFACT IS TO KEEP IT SAFE FROM SOMEONE ELSE TRYING TO HURT THE DOLL. THE DOLL'S GOING TO DO WHAT IT'S GOING TO DO WHETHER IT'S IN A STEAMER TRUNK OR A BULLET PROOF CASE.

WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE SHE'S MURDEROUS. NO ONE SHE'S LIVED WITH PERMANENTLY OR TEMPORARILY HAS EVER DIED. BESIDES, SHE CAN'T HAUNT YOU IF SHE'S DEAD & FRANKLY I DON'T THINK SHE'D WANT THE COMPETITION BY TURNING YOU INTO A GHOST TOO LOL

AS FOR THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL FUN YOU CAN SEARCH THE BOARD. WE DOCUMENTED BOTH TIMES THEY CAME OUT TO FILM US.
Is it possible that Muhulda was suffocated or drowned as the reason she does not like to be covered. I have a haunted doll here that does not like to be around any source of flames because she was burned to death. Another was smothered to death at ten months old and does not like covers or pillows of any kind near her. The last fell to her death and does not like to be put near the edge of anything. They can be heard singing at night.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

The listing mentions the sounds of the house coming down around you, that could be a clue as to how she died

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sadly its sold out before i buy :(

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I would point out that while yes Robert and Annabel are both kept in cases, Robert is kept there to prevent people from damaging him, and Annabel is kept in an enclosure to limit the range of her perception. I've not read it heard of Robert appearing outside his enclosure, whereas Annabel has been known to randomly show up in Ed's office while he was working on something else after he dusted the case, at people's houses after they got close and touched the glass etc. The only real quirk with Robert is no photos with out permission.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
1margastine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: witch
Zodiac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvcvWn9hms0

Have you guys saw this video? The doll is really pretty, but an unknown entity is present.

Return to “Messages & Updates”