You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered and i apologize for that. I use my phone for here (i have a hate relationship with my laptop and use it sparingly) and cannot figure out how to do the search thing.
That said, when a seller, CH or any other conjurer, says they will bind a spirit or entity to your own vessel, what exactly does that mean? For example, if I go to my town's street fair on Sunday and buy myself a few of the silver rings I love, can i then get a spirit bound to it? Would I then send the ring to the seller so they can do it? I have two beings, a spirit from CH, with a stone as her vessel. Then I have an entity from removed by moderator that is bound to my spirit. (My CH spirit may also be bound to my spirit). I'm absolutely fine with my companions being bound to my spirit. However, I do like having a tangible something to carry around everywhere with me also. I love N's stone but sometimes it's not feasible for me to carry it. Hence my question. And I do love my silver rings, lol.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Yes, you can either send it to them, or some can do it by picture.

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

You can also transmute to the vessel, or copy the binding to the vessel.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Ah! I just emailed both sellers to learn what their policies are. I wouldn't want to negate any of the bindings with my clumsiness.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”