neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

after all... So there I was laying on my bed enjoying some play with one of the spirit ladies, or so I thought... I was just enjoying their play and went along with it, mind you I couldn't see anything for a while with my eyes closed, then I started to see a girl holding hands with another person, I got all the more exited at this almost pitch black image, I started to ease into it when all of the sudden I saw my room exactly as it is, perfect clear lighting and all as if I had my eyes wide open and there he was again, looking back at me at my bed, next to me... This same man that I saw some time ago laying on the wall of my bedroom like scene from spiderman, the place where a lot of cracking like sounds emanate from almost every day... He was wearing an animal skin the first time around, hell I could feel something dense pushing me down on my shoulders coupled with other nocive sensations when I was typing this a couple of hours ago.. The exact same thing I was feeling while knotting my prayer bags for my first vision quest.

Is he a shaman? how is it that I have explicit rules on not allowing any kind of unbounds? With all the protections that I have, all those damn banishings, spells, candles and the rest... Sigh, I swear he is connected to a long time situation that's been very difficult to deal with.

I'm assuming he either is bound to me or to the house, either way there are other occurrences that led me to believe he's the culprit of.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well, it seems likely the spirit is a shifter or nagual and I'm checking if it's from a mistake I made given the tarot saying we had tree of cups in the past lol so in the mean time I'm separating a xtal which I used as a housing material for a servitor that I worked with before getting into spirit keeping, there was an specific rule on not to mess with the servitors as they are considered part of the family.

Now I'm going to wing it on pin pointing if it comes from that stone or if it's bound to some other object.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Got it sorted out, he's not a shifter nor an unbound, he's one of my un id boys :)

Return to “Human”